Chapter 6

As Justin eats Jo's desecrated corpse a single tear rolls down his face his body moving without his mind.

Lindsay's mind still hasn't processed what she just did to Geoff, Tyler just hugs her tighter her mind clouded with thoughts she hardly notices when his grip loosens. She did however notice when he slumped to the ground his throat gnawed out by a zombie along with Sadie and Toms zombie coming towards her smelling the blood of Geoff.

She tried to run but her heel breaks not being able to be as strong after killing someone, she checks her bag but nothing useful for this. She might be a dumb blonde but she knows Tyler came before her, he might have a weapon. Lindsay punched Tom in the face and crawls towards Tyler's bag Sadie growls at her clawing at her skirt as Lindsay loots through Tyler's bag until she pricks her finger on something sharp.

Lindsay finds a pocket knife and quickly flips it open not even noticing that right now it's in corkscrew mode. She lunges at Sadie driving into her ankle. Tyler lunges on her back, Lindsay twists and rips it out of her ankle quickly turning it onto Tyler as she stabs him in the eye with a corkscrew and one of her acrylic nails. She kicks him off her and takes off her bandana to start strangling Tom. Sadie shambles back towards Lindsay. Lindsay finally seems to switch it to a knife mode.

Lindsay stabs Sadie in the face and breaks off her other heel to run away. Quicker as the 3 zombies chase after her sweat beads on her face adrenaline marking her not even realizing that her legs are shredded muscles snapped. Eventually she makes it up a tree to rest. The pain finally settling in, but she dared not to scream

Ava hasn't seen a zombie, she hasn't been scratched and she has a good base by a lake.

Back at Kitty and Shawn's little base Kittys hand is injured her hair ripped out of her scalp. Shawn looks untouched besides a large scratch on his neck. Dawn seems to just look dirty and brick has scratches on his arms from shoving zombies away.

Kitty and Shawn make a little base in a circle of trees.

"How are we both going to survive" Kitty asks trying to clean her cuts.

"Well I guess we could make our own boat or something" Shawn responds sadly

"Do you really think that's gonna work Shawn?"
She asks.

"No but it gives me hope to think that" he says

As their conversation ends they hear shambling towards their base they go quiet kitty brandishing a sharp piece of wood, Shawn holding a big rock.

They see Cameron shambling towards them. Shawn rushes toward him and bashes his skull in, while not realizing that behind Kitty was Jo a piercing shriek echoes through their little base Shawn whips his head around just to see Kitty get her skull cracked open and her brain eaten by Jo.

Shawn rushes in and throws his rock at Jo but she runs towards him dodging his rock she pounces on him and Kitty starts clawing at his head. He kicks Jo off him and he starts clawing his way up a tree blood dripping down his body Kitty clawing at his feet. She started climbing the tree her flesh not decayed enough to make her fall Shawn jumps onto a branch and when Kitty joins him it snaps and he falls winded Kitty starts eating his legs and he uses the fallen branch to try to beat her to death but just as she stops twitching Jo attacks and rips out his spine with her teeth.

He lies face down on the dirt bleeding out while Jo eats his flesh.

Eva realizes how she must win and it's finding everyone else. She quickly runs back to the fire place before finding out everyone has fled only find Noah's burnt husk of a body shambling towards her where she quickly upper cuts him and stomps his face in. She quickly finds Bricks footprints from his heavy army boots and runs toward him.

She finds them hidden in that tree. Both asleep easy prey.