Chapter 5: Rest and New Arrivals

Начните с самого начала

(Wales and Illustrious are taking a car ride to Queen Elizabeth's tea time. While on their way they both saw Aegis' docked ship form. The damages were gone due to the strange fact that if a shipgirl's or shipboy's human body were to heal, the ship form would also be repaired depending on the damage.)

Wales: He saved not just the base, but Hornet's group as well, too. I guess, there is no longer a doubt that he is the most powerful out of all of us.

Illustrious: Yes, he is. But if Belfast hadn't intervened in time, who knows what would've happened to him?

Wales: It is just as Cleveland said. He and Enterprise have a similar trait to each other.

Illustrious: 'An unrelenting resolve to fight and protect.'

Wales: You're worried about him and her?

Illustrious: (*nods*) He saved Unicorn while Enterprise had been fighting so hard after what happened to Yorktown. I don't want her to get ground down by war. However, for Aegis, I don't know.

Wales: In that case, perhaps we could have a word with Her Majesty.

(Wales and Illustrious arrived at a garden and began their discussions where Queen Elizabeth and the Royal Navy were having a snack. They brought their concerns to Queen Elizabeth and the Royal Navy)

Queen Elizabeth: But what can you even do about it? From what you've told me after his meeting with Commander Allenforth, he is now allied with the Eagle Union. Same as Enterprise as well. Why should this be our concern?

Wales: Aegis may have allied himself with the Union Navy, Your Majesty. But he was not willing to share his advancements in weapons and technology including his nuclear reactor technology with any of us at the moment.

Queen Elizabeth: Why is he being stingy about that? I don't mean to chime in but, aren't we allies now with him?

Illustrious: He said that he cannot risk his technology leaking to the Red Axis. He said that once the Red Axis had been defeated, he would slowly give us his nation's technological advancements to give us an advantage against our war with the Sirens. So, until that happens, he is only giving us his communications tech and intel.

Unicorn: (*feeding the ants*) He did save me and I'm grateful for that.

Illustrious: His strength will surely be crucial to the upcoming battles. We need his help. Enterprise as well. Both of them are crucial.

Hood: (*sips tea*) You sound confident. May I ask why?

Illustrious: Enterprise is the holy light that guides me.

(Hood can only giggle at Illustrious' answer while Queen Elizabeth can only widen her eyes.)

Warspite: (*annoyingly sighs*) That again?

Hood: You can't underestimate her intuition. Don't you agree?

Queen Elizabeth: What about the shipboy? What's his name again?

Hood: I believe it is, Aegis, Your Majesty.

Queen Elizabeth: What do you think of him, Wales?

Wales: From a personal standpoint, Your Majesty. Aegis' technological and tactical prowess along with Enterprise's battle prowess are key factors for this base. Since yesterday he had been destroying Siren ships that come within his Radar's detection range with his railguns. We cannot ignore any problems that Enterprise has nor can we ignore Aegis'.

Queen Elizabeth: If he has any at all... Warspite, what do you think?

Warspite: I'll trust your judgment, Your Majesty.