I picked up my black clutch and filled it with tissues knowing I was going to need them. Turning the doorknob to my door, I walked out of my room, giving a quick glance to Erin's bedroom door, trapping her belongings inside. I headed down the stairs in my small heels just as my parents were silently collecting their things. They both looked up as they saw me and gave me a sad look. I flicked my eyes between the both of them seeing their tear filled eyes as they stood in their black clothes.

We walked outside and silently slid into the car, knowing that the trip was going to be as silent as anything.

We wove through the streets and to the church where a crowd of people were standing outside dressing in nothing but black. It reminded me of a murder of crows waiting around for scraps.

We made our way into the crowd, hugging everyone there. Their condolences filled my ears and all I could do was give a small fake smile and proceed to the next person. I didn't look at the next person as I hugged a man not much taller than me. I wondered who it was because they hadn't said anything yet.

I frowned into their shoulder before I heard them sigh out "I'm so sorry for how I have been behaving for the last couple of days. Please forgive me?" I matched the voice to Jake. A smile crept up onto my face and I put my forehead onto his shoulder as I let a tear roll. He leant his head against mine and I just hugged tighter. I can't believe he came.

I finally pulled away and looked into his eyes as I held his shoulders. He looked so much better. He didn't look tired anymore and his face was back to its normal colour, but there was still one more thing I had to check. My smile dropped and my eyes flashed down to his arm. I grabbed it and slowly pulled the sleeve of his tuxedo up. There were no new cuts and they were slowly disappearing into normal Jake again. It was almost as if they were never there. I smiled widely and threw my arms back around him. "Thank God your back to normal" I whispered, almost to myself.

He let out a low laugh and pulled away. "I did it for the best" He nodded before going off to my parents.

I smiled, suddenly feeling good, knowing that my nightmare was not true. Even though it wasn't the ideal place to be smiling. I was still happy because the people I care about have healed themselves of the grief and I'm just so grateful that Jake came altogether.

"I've got to go find Matt I'll see you inside" I touched Jakes shoulder as I disappeared off into the crowed in search for him. I soon spotted Matt at the entrance of the church, leaning against the stone wall. I made my way over to him feeling happy that Jake was better. I had a small smile on my face and he looked at me with a hint of confusion.

He pushed off of the wall with a slight frown. "Not the occasion to be smiling I didn't think" He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked forward as he spoke in a hushed sort of voice.

I shrugged "Yeah I know, but Jake is back to normal and I'm just really happy about that" I paused and hugged my coat closer to me. "And Erin would be so happy as well, so I'm smiling because if she were down here, she'd whoop my ass for not smiling" I added as I looked up at the gloomy clouds as they hung in the air like mist.

I looked back down at Matt as he just stared at me with a gleam in his eye. "What?" I asked, with a slight frown, wondering what on earth he was staring at.

I must have shaken him from his thoughts as he flinched a little when I spoke. "Huh" he asked, shaking his head a little.

I just laughed at him and shook my head grabbing his hand as I walked past him and into the church. Everyone followed in and took their places in the rows. I lead Matt down the middle isle of the church when my eyes suddenly found the coffin. My eyes were fixed onto it as I stopped walking and I could feel my heart in my throat. I tried to swallow it back down, but it wasn't going anywhere and it defiantly wasn't going to slowing down. I thought about how Erin was inside and what had happened in my nightmare. I stood stiff but Matt just ushered me forward again holding onto my shoulders as he walked behind me.