Announcement 2

Hello guys, thank you for whoever reading my reaction story and keep waiting it patiently as well continue reading it.

Now, I have something to announce you.

1. Would you want any RWBY female characters to be reincarnated as the anime girls in any anime they watch? However! They shouldn't be the anime protagonist potential love interest/love interest. For example, they can't be any Spirit in DAL. You can also saw another example with Nora as Akiko in the Fuuto PI's chapters.

So, who would you want them to be?

2. Would you want the other Arc's family, such as Jaune's uncle/auntie/cousins/grandparents to come to the theater too? If so, please comment!

3. I already listed some of the anime I will write to as the react. However! Remember this list of orders wasn't mean to be which anime would be reacted on the next chapter. Here it is the list will be:

- Code Geass

- Angel Beats

- Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress

- Fate/Zero

- Rising of the Shield Hero

- Sword Art Online

- Highschool DxD (Yeah, still unsure of it... this will be in the most harder choice I will think of)

- Chivarly of a Failed Knight

- Re:Creators (This maybe will be the first time Jaune and the others won't get any superpower-like abilities)

Maybe those are the ones I remembered? Sorry for me having a pea-sized brain lol. Please remind me if I forgot about something. And for update, you have to be super extra patient since it will takes a long time, and no... it won't be too long like Hiatus x Hiatus so you don't have to be worry about if this story would ended up like that.