While Wei Ying is saddened by his mother's actions, Omega has suffered greatly because of his mother's evil actions and selfish motives.

Wei Ying was crying like a child, "Gege, please make me yours. Now I am the wife of both of you so don't hesitate. My mother has already ruined many things between us so please you two don't put off my love for you. I want to feel you. Both of you, please don't create any sourness in your hearts."

Wei Ying is troubled by the fact that his mother's evil actions are affecting Omega's marital life.

The Lan twin brothers both help Wei Ying lie on the bed under a warm quilt.

Wei Ying requests a hug from him long enough to notice that both Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan are sitting next to Omega.

Both of them covered Wei Ying's body under the quilt while Wei Ying is rubbing his head on Lan Wangji's shoulder.

Wei Ying leaves several harsh kisses on Lan Wangji's glowing soft skin and Omega's hands are busy massaging both Lan twins' clothed cocks.

Wei Ying asked in his gentle husky gentle seductive voice, "Shall we start our wedding night?"

Lan Wangji said and kissed Wei Ying's beautiful lips, "Our Nona Baby."

Lan Zhan made a cute face and Wei Ying also kissed her lips, "Hey, you two forget about me."

Wei Ying is kissing both of them while the omega's lips are on the older brother while the younger brother is busy tracing Wei Ying's neck and jaw line.

As Wei Ying moves towards Lan Zhan's lips, Lan Wangji is busy kissing Wei Ying's neck and back.

Lan Wangji claimed Wei Ying's milky skin by biting Omega's back with his front teeth.

Lan Zhan is busy exploring Wei Ying's mouth as they both suck and kiss each other's lips.

While Lan Wangji is sucking one of Wei Ying's nipples, Lan Zhan is also following his elder brother and is busy sucking Omega's other nipple.

Wei Ying is moaning loudly, in the other room the Alpha Jin twin brothers are also simultaneously quenching Omega Xue Yang's lustful thirst.

Quickly both Lan twin brothers got naked and suddenly came inside the warm quilt, then Lan Wangji and Lan Zhan both put one of their hands inside the blanket.

Both of them are rubbing Wei Ying's completely wet pussy lips and caressing his clitoris.

Both of their mouths are sucking Wei Ying's nipples, while Omega's hands are also busy caressing the manhood of both his both alpha husbands.

Wei Ying slides himself under the blanket and is kissing and sucking Lan Wangji's manhood when Lan Zhan follows his wife and takes Wei Ying's clitoris inside his mouth.

While Wei Ying is busy moving his head bobbing up and down on Lan Wangji's cock, Lan Zhan is licking Omega's clitoris and fucking Omega by putting his tongue inside Wei Ying's vagina.