16. 21st Lan Twins Birthday

Start from the beginning

Wei Ying has booked a local private penthouse of Lan Xichen's father for the birthday party and has decorated everything for Lan Zhan's birthday with his own hands.

Wei Ying would host dinners in the dining area of ​​the hall and arrange drinks and DJ in the main hall.

Wei Ying also has a room specially decorated because the omega is attached to his younger alpha as a lover.

Wei Ying knows that both Lan brothers love her, but she has become closer to Lan Zhan because Lan Wangji is too busy with his management studies and dance academy.

Wei Ying is eagerly waiting for his Lan Zhan when Lan Zhan arrives there with his friends.

Wei Ying saw that Lan Zhan had just arrived in the penthouse area and Omega ran to the door to welcome his lover with a tight hug.

Wei Ying feels jealous seeing his Lan Zhan with the Jin twin brothers.

Wei Ying said, "Happy birthday gege, I love you, I missed you so much. Why are you so late?"

Lan Zhan hugged the omega tightly and replied, "Oh my nona baby Wei Ying, sorry, I was busy with the association team so I got here late. How are you baby?"

Wei Ying gave him a toothy smile and said, "Without you, Gege, I feel a little sick."

Wei Ying caressed Lan Zhan's face and kissed his red lips in front of everyone.

Wei Ying is feeling jealous because of Jin twin brothers and he keeps kissing his Lan Zhan for 5 minutes.

Wei Ying hungrily sucks and bites Lan Zhan's lips and the omega bites Lan Zhan's lower lips until it bleeds.

Wei Ying removed his lips as both of them are panting heavily.

Lan Xichen mocked her, “Wei Ying, if you need a room, you can go to the first floor.”

Wei Ying glared angrily at Alpha Lan Xichen.

Jin Zixuan looks at the two of them with amusement and says "Lan Zhan, your bunny is very horny. Looks like you should satisfy your omega first then we'll cut your birthday cake."

Wei Ying glared at them, killing the aura then omega greeted Wen Ning and Nie Huaisang then omega grabbed Lan Zhan's wrist and pulled him inside.

Lan Zhan said to Wei Ying who is jealous because of alpha's friends, "Aaahhh my nona baby, stop acting like a jealous wife because they were just joking."

Wei Ying slightly pushed Lan Zhan to sit on the sofa and he quickly sat on Lan Zhan's lap.

Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan and said through tears,"Gege, why don't you take me to your bed? I love you and I want you. Gege, why are you still refusing me? Even your friends are making fun of my feelings. Don't you love me anymore?"

Lan Zhan wiped away Wei Ying's tears with his handkerchief and he replied to Wei Ying, "You know that we two brothers gave a promise to our parents that until you were of legal age so we will never touch you until you become our wife. I can't even betray Lan Wangji because brother also loves you. Don't worry we will marry you one day and then continue our adult relationship with you."