Chapter 76

Sun Baijiang's press conference caught the Huo family by surprise.

Let the Huo family try to crucify Huo Yu on the cross of "White-eyed Wolf" in order to use Internet public opinion to force Huo Yu to give up Huo's old house and some other interests.

Not only that, but they suffered severe backlash because of this.

After weighing the balance, Huo Jia made an urgent statement on Huo Lin's Weibo account.

The statement stated that the Huo family had never abused Huo Yu in any way, and Huo Yu's car accident was a pure accident, and there was no evidence at the time that anyone had tampered with it. The Huo family will retain the right to pursue their legal responsibilities.

[Hold netizens accountable? If you have the ability to hold Sun Baijiang accountable, let me ask you, do you dare? ]

[Don't talk about these empty things, let's talk about reality. When I was a child, my child was raised in a deep house. Is it up to you whether to abuse or not? ]

[So you mean that Sun Baijiang did not hesitate to drag their Sun family, his own father, and himself into trouble in order to frame you? The face is really big. ]

This is also the reason why everyone trusts Sun Baijiang more. After all, no one would make fun of his family and his father's reputation.

No one would joke about their own future.

Besides, since his debut, Sun Baijiang has been keeping a low profile and working hard, and his reputation is excellent. If it is not true, it is really hard to explain the fierce words at the press conference.

After the press conference, not only the Huo family was attacked, the Sun family was also blacklisted by netizens.

But unlike the Huo family, the Sun family did not respond.

Sun Baijiang's father, Sun Li, is not young, and Sun Baijiang is the only son in the family. The rift between father and son these years has been a silent torture to each other. The relationship cannot continue to intensify.

Besides, no matter how good the business is, if Sun Baijiang can't come back, then what's the point of all this?

Compared with the struggle of the Huo family, the silence of the Sun family is more like silent acquiescence.

Not long after the Huo family's statement was issued, some netizens went to Sun Baijiang's Weibo to ask for confirmation, and Sun Baijiang responded quickly.

In his response he made several points.

One: He and Huo Yu checked the condition of the car together the night before the race and confirmed that the car was in good condition.

Second: After the accident, Huo Yu's life was hanging by a thread and he was rushed to the hospital. However, the Huo family members did not arrive in the name of a traffic jam, so that no one signed for Huo Yu before the operation. Fortunately, the hospital where they were at that time With the Shen family's investment, he called Shen Yan on the spot, and Shen Yan's father personally ordered Huo Yu to be able to operate in time, so the family members' signature on Huo Yu's surgery receipt was signed by Huo Peixue later.

This point, even in the past many years, should be able to be found if the monitoring is adjusted, and the Huo family's late arrival of more than half an hour is enough to kill Huo Yu's life.

Third, after Huo Yu's accident, he stayed in the intensive care unit for more than a week before slowly waking up. Afterwards, everyone gradually realized that the accident was unusual, but the racing car had already been disposed of by the Huo family. The police couldn't find any clues at all.