Chapter 47

The summer days are long, even though it is already past five o'clock, the sun is still blazing on the body.

Like Xia Wan's mood at the moment.

It's a bit warm, but it's much more soothing than the midday temperature that can burn people.

The closer the campus gate was, the more nervous Xia Wan became.

He stopped slowly, and gently evened out his breath, as if he was afraid that others would see his impatience.

Even in the past, he always trotted all the way and panted, but today he paid special attention to this.

After a pause of about a few seconds, he thought of something again, solemnly pulled out a wet towel, and wiped the thin sweat on his palms.

When the phone rang, Xia Wan pursed her lips and took it out of her pocket.

Huo Yu's name was on it.

Huo Yu was always so impatient, otherwise he wouldn't have trotted out every time.

"Did you steal something good?" As soon as the phone was connected, Huo Yu's voice came out calmly, "Still wiping your hands secretly?"

Xia Wan was startled, and hurriedly looked out through the gate, and sure enough, she saw a corner of Huo Yu's car.

He was ashamed and embarrassing, just about to reply, but suddenly stopped.

From this angle, how could Huo Yu be able to see his actions from the driving seat?

unless......

He kept staring sideways at the school gate.

Xia Wan's heart skipped a beat suddenly, hitting his chest heavily.

He pursed his lips, and walked forward slowly with an excited attitude: "Young Master, guess what delicious food I ate?"

"How do I know?" Huo Yu said, "After all, there are not many things in this world that you don't eat."

Yes, Xia Wan was amused by him, "Then do you want some for you later?"

"No!" Huo Yu said coldly.

Accompanied by the word "don't", Xia Wan has already opened the car door.

Huo Yu was sitting in the driver's seat, when he saw him coming up, he hung up the phone with a cold face.

Xia Wan sat up with her eyes bent, pulled on her seat belt but didn't fasten it, but leaned towards Huo Yu, and asked with a smile, "Really?"

He was close, and the milky scent of the shower gel on his body seemed to linger on the tip of Huo Yu's nose.

Huo Yu looked at him silently for a moment, reached out and pulled the safety belt from his hand, and buckled it with a click.

Xia Wan smiled and opened the backpack, and took out a bag of beef jerky, which was the one she gave Huo Yu the day they received the certificate.

Because of the long-term cooperation relationship, he has almost never run out of stock, but he rarely brings it home, and most of it is placed in the dormitory.

When he was restless in the afternoon, seeing this, he accidentally took two bags and put them in his backpack quietly.

"Do you want it?" he asked, feeling like he was teasing a girl.

The girl was very indifferent, and it took a while to reach out to take it, and then threw it into the glove box.

Although I wanted it, I looked disgusted.