Chapter 20

Xia Wan didn't know why she dug a hole for herself inexplicably.

Holding the soup bowl in his hand, he didn't know how to fight back.

However, Huo Yu, that villain's eyes were smiling more and more, and raised his eyebrows maliciously: "Why, you didn't say it?"

"I'm talking about paying attention." Xia Wan resentfully felt that this sentence sounded even more strange.

If you lose, you don't lose.

Xia Wan simply put down the bowl, imitating Huo Yu's posture and leaning her body back, one leg stretched forward slightly, and stopped next to Huo Yu's feet.

Huo Yu lowered his eyes, and as far as he could see, he saw Xia Wan's foot.

Pikachu's yellow slippers made that foot particularly white and tender, with a small ankle, a thin white ankle, and a light pink nail, which was still curled up.

"Young Master, if you want to ask anything, just ask." Xia Wan raised her chin slightly as she spoke, drawing a beautiful line on her slender neck, "Communication."

Huo Yu's gaze slowly moved up, and finally fixed on Xia Wan's slightly provocative eyes.

After a moment of silence, he asked, "Don't you like Huo Lin very much? How can you just throw it away?"

Sure enough, Xia Wan thought, waiting for him here.

All in all, all in all, the man still didn't trust him.

Fortunately, he can understand his situation, and he is magnanimous enough. Besides, they are just a cooperative relationship after all. Sooner or later, they will return to their destination, and the bridge will return to the bridge. There is no need to make yourself unhappy about this kind of thing.

To change the way of thinking, it is better to say what you have to say than to hide it.

He rested his chin, thought for a moment and said, "Because I don't like him at all."

Huo Yu raised his eyebrows, the meaning of the smile between his eyebrows was unclear.

"How can someone like him compare to the young master?" Xia Wan flattered her, "I was just forced by my uncle and brother."

After Xia Wan finished speaking, she stood up and bent her eyes: "Master, can I wash the dishes?"

"Huo Lin," Huo Yu suddenly said, "Did you bully you?"

"Ah?" Xia Wan's eyes widened a little, and it took a while to understand what Huo Yu meant.

Seeing Huo Yu move his eyes unnaturally, Xia Wan found it novel and funny.

"Hmm~~", he put his hands on the table unconsciously, leaned forward, and made a sad face.

That delicate little face leaned down a little bit, approaching, the warm breath swept over Huo Yu's side cheeks, carrying the unique fragrance of Xia Wan's body, the whistling of milk, causing an unspeakable slight itching wherever it passed.

It wasn't until Huo Yu could see the faint lines on those pink lips clearly that Xia Wan's lips opened gently.

"Eldest Young Master," he said softly, with a mischievous smile on his face, "does holding hands count?"

The young master must retaliate, after Xia Wan finished speaking, he picked up the bowl and quickly turned into the kitchen.

So he couldn't see that Huo Yu was neither angry nor smiling.

When the dishes were washed and came out, the dining table was already empty.

Thinking of what happened just now, Xia Wan couldn't help laughing twice before going upstairs to pack her things.