Chapter 63 I Want You

In the early morning, the sun shines in through the window screens, one or two of which mischievously hit Xia Wan's thin eyelids.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and pulled up the thin blanket. He wanted to go back to sleep for a while, but he suddenly remembered that Aunt Qin was on vacation.

Xia Wan doesn't know how to cook very much, and I haven't seen Huo Yu cook before.

However, based on his impression of Huo Yu, the young master's hands are like ice sculptures, especially with a cleanliness obsession and a fine physique, it's no wonder he can cook.

Xia Wan rubbed her forehead, quickly got dressed and got up, and then she was holding her mobile phone, ready to go out and buy some breakfast for the two of them to work together.

As soon as he stepped up the stairs, he heard a slight movement from downstairs, accompanied by the tempting aroma of food.

Xia Wan sniffled, then walked downstairs with light steps.

In the morning light, Huo Yu stood in the middle of the kitchen with his back to Xia Wan, holding the phone in one hand and the spatula in the other, busy with downcast eyes.

His shirt cuffs were rolled up, revealing a muscular forearm and a black watch on his wrist.

Xia Wan's footsteps slowed down, and a sense of wonder and stability arose in his heart. He walked over lightly, and heard Huo Yu's voice on the phone, which was low but steady as a rock, which was reassuring.

Xia Wan's heart then became peaceful.

He quietly approached Huo Yu, stretched his arms around his thin waist from behind, tiptoed up to his ear, and said softly, "Master, good morning."

"Morning." Huo Yu held the phone a little farther away, his voice was very soft, and he turned his head again, his hot lips brushed Xia Wan's forehead lightly and quickly.

There was a sizzling sound in the pan, the color of one side of the steak was gradually darkening, and the pasta was cooking on the other stove next to it.

In the morning when the temperature is slightly lower in autumn, the whole world becomes warm and comfortable because of the hot aroma and steam.

Huo Yu held the phone and listened to it for a while, then said yes in a low voice, and then hung up the line.

"Why do you get up so early?" He turned over the steak in the pot, raised his hand and lightly touched Xia Wan's eyes.

"I have dark circles under my eyes again?" Xia Wan was shocked. Last night he was lying on the bed happily thinking about the future. In his dream, Huo Yu took him to eat and drink everywhere. It's normal if he didn't sleep well.

"No." Huo Yu said, "There is a little indentation."

And said "red."

Xia Wan didn't answer Huo Yu's question, and quietly wrapped his arms around his waist to watch his skillful movements: "Young Master, so you know how to cook?"

"When I was abroad, I would often cook it myself." Huo Yu said, putting the steak on the dinner plate and handing it to Xia Wan.

Xia Wan took the steak to the dining table, then opened the refrigerator and poured two cups of yogurt, and by the time he was ready, two plates of pasta with tomato bolognese had already been baked.

Looking at the rather sumptuous breakfast, Xia Wan couldn't help rubbing her hands, and said excitedly, "I'll start first."

"En." Huo Yu replied, instead of laughing at him like before, there was a hint of anticipation in his eyes.