The little things

A/N: hey so I'm going to try to be better about updating sorry. New chapie kinda short I suppose.
************* WARNING****************
Trigger at end and next chapter not to bad
**************WARNING****************

"What the hell was that Dakota seriously I could've handled that myself," I basically screamed at him. all the other guys backed off, even Troy.

"That was me protecting the only thin go have left." His determined stare almost matching the anger in mine.

"Seriously I could've handled that myself... I might be a bit broken but I'm perfectly capable of handling myself on my own. Trust me."

Ash broke in at this point, "why don't we head back to your apartment Blake."
"Sounds good to me." I retorted.

We all loaded into the cars and offwe went. I stared out the window the whole
time. H-he kissed me, why did he kiss me. im pretty sur she has a girlfriend and she was there too. How am I suppose to take that? Does it mean something? Or was it all just a plot to completely make a fool of me? I should talk to Dakota about this but he's mad at me what if he doesn't want to talk things out. All these thoughts kept rolling through my head. I snapped out my my thoughts as I heard the doors of the car lock. Dakota and I the only ones left.
"Listen, Blake, I'm....", his voice trailed off as he say my face.

"N-n," that's all I could manage before sobs racked my body. For the first time in a long time, everything poured out. "I'm sorry Dakota. I'm sorry I'm a bitch, I'm sorry I dragged you into this. I'm sorry I'm here. I don't mean any of it."

He climbed back to me from the front seat. "Blake what are you talking about. You didn't do anything it was all nick. You're not a bitch" .... I tread to cut him off but he kept on, "you, this you is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It's like you're an all new person. I love you. Blake I'm in love with you and nothing is going to changed that." All of that came out of him with a tidal wave of emotions. This time though I decided to ride it instead of just trying to put it into a bottle.
With tears still streaming down my face I leaned over, of course though me being to clutz I am I fell right on top of him. In the process catching his lips on mine.

A shifted my face away from his a mad blush pouring into my face. "I-I'm sorry." But then he pulled my shirt collar down and kissed me again. Suddenly outside the car a collective "awwwwwww" broke out. Glancing up I noticed all the guys starring into the windows. I didn't like all the attention of this new life, so I tried to hide behind Dakota.

"What Blake you're embarrassed?" Ash questioned as he jumped into the car landing in my lap.

"Yeah I mean come on. You can't date our guitarist and not expect us to know." Floyd mimicked ash's move but into Dakotas lap.

"Honestly Blake don't be shy come out from behind Ash." Hunter from outside the car, reached in and pulled my beanie off my face. Revealing my mad blush. Only two more people to endure.

"3...2...1..." Liam counting down, what the hell? My thoughts a jumble as all the guys picked me up and out of the car. Marching me into the apartment, throwing me onto the couch as they all say at the same time.
Troy popped movie into the player and ran to the kitchen to grab the snacks he bought on the way home. I was sprawled across all the guys laps, which wasn't very comfortable.

"I'll be right back guys." I headed up to my room. Digging through my bag looking for a very specific something.

My hand struck something solid, here it is. I pulled out a small now labeled "ugly box" and headed off to the bathroom. Leaning over the sink, slowly opening the box, and pulling out my sharpest blade, slowly lifting my shirt to reveal elaborate scars and cuts.

"Time to add a few more." It was only a whisper.