Chapter 8

Emma POV
"What do you mean Zelena is back? she died, I saw her crumble to pieces!" I was talking to Regina.
"I have no Idea, she escaped this realm some how and planted herself in Marian's body."
"Marian? Like robins wife Marian?"
"Yes, so when you brought back marian, you actually brought back Zelena."
I felt horrible. at first I brought back reginas boyfriends wife, but I also brought back the wicked witch of the west. I'm the savior, this isn't supposed to happen. Things have been weirder than normal lately... something is going wrong with the story...

"What do you need our help for, Regina?"
"Well I'm glad your asking, because we are going on a road trip."
...................................................
"We can't go on a road trip, Henry found a dead body just outside of town, and we just brought in the FBI and the Jeffersonian to determine who died. Henry is at the diner trying to explain the whole magic thing to them, since the victim may have been magical."
"Well swan, you better hope that they figure out who it is soon because your coming with me tomorrow whether they do or not. we leave in 24 hours."
...................................................
Hook, Regina and I all drove back to the diner to check up on the out-of-towners, and henry. he may have gotten me to believe but this woman is a lady of science. she might take more convincing than I did, and I took a lot of convincing.