Birthday

👆birthdays are the best. You all agree with me. Don't lie!
-------------------------------------------
Marks pov
Today was Ryan's birthday he was finally 1. Witney and I got up early to make breakfast and get everything set up. I made breakfast while was making sure everyone was ready at the studio.
"I think we can go wake him up" Witney said.
"Ok" I responded. We walked into his room slowly. I put a hand on his shoulder to wake him up.
"Hey Ry" Witney said
"Happy birthday" I said back
"It's my birthday" he shot up and put his arms in the air symboling us to pick him up. Witney grabbed him. She changed his diaper and got him in an outfit. He walked out in blue jeans and a white t shirt with a red bow tie on.
"I look like you daddy" he said to me.
"Awe I've always wanted a miniature version of me" I walked over to wit. "And once they pop out there's gonna be two miniature versions of you" I said to her.
"We still don't know the genders Mark" she said
"I know but I don't thing we're gonna have 3 boys"
"Ok whatever" she said back sassily. I wasn't gonna comment on her sass, she is going through a lot more than she thought she would have to right now. The doctors said it was only gonna get worse since she's only 3 months in. But that also means we're almost half way there. I looked over at her, she looked beautiful even though she was still in her pajamas. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in close.
"Mark tiny witness" she said
"Its fine his eyes are glued to the tv"
I spun her around and her lips crashed into mine, hard. I wanted to continue the kiss so I sneaked my tongue into her mouth. She quickly reacted and tried to fight for dominance. But I was winning. We pulled apart and I looked into her beautiful light blue eyes.
"I love you" I said to her.
"I love you too"
"Eww daddy, mommy doesn't like that" Ryan said. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. I started undressing then Witney walked in. I put a pair of dark jeans on and I set out a white t shirt and put a green bandana on the bed with it. I wrapped Witney up and picked her up.
"Mark if he hears us-"
"He won't hear us"
I throw her on the bed and start kissing all over her face. I then go to her lips. We slowly collided and made the kiss passionate.
"Mark I need to get dressed" she said rubbing my abs. I start rubbing her ass just to make her mad.
"Marrrrk" she said
"Whaaat" I said like a little kid
"Stop that"
"Stop what I'm not doing anything"
"You know exactly what your doing"
"Yeah but I know you like it"
"Oh I do"
"Yep"
Witney's pov
Mark was be keeping his hands off me today, I don't know why though. I push Mark off me so he was laying beside me.
"Mark why are touching me so much"
"It's just that I know your going through a lot right now and I just want to make sure you know that I'm here"
"Mark I know you'll help me through anything but I'll tell you when I need it" I said getting on top of him. I leaned down and kissed him.
"Now who can't keep their hands off who" Mark said smirking. I got up and started getting dressed. I was wearing a peach pink dress. We walked back out and turned off the tv.
"You ready to go" Mark asked Ry.
"Yeah"
We all walked out and we were off to the studio. We pulled in and got out. We walked into the studio and went to room 3 everyone was in there already. We walked in.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN" everyone screamed.
"Wow" Ryan said with him eyes getting wide.
"Do you like it" I asked him
"Yeah I love it mommy"
"Great" I pulled him in for a hug.
He walked over to his friends started talking to them. The adults were sitting down at the tables while the kids all danced. Then a slow song came on.
"How did this get put in there" I asked confused. Mark held a hand out to me. I grab it and go out on the floor. I put my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist. Ryan ran up to us and grabbed onto Marks leg. Mark picked him up.
"I wanna dance" he said. Mark whispered something in his ear and he walked away.
"What did you tell him" I asked
"Nothing just watch" he said then spun me around to see what Ryan was doing. He was walking up to Jamie, one of the producers daughters. She was 1 1/2 years old. He walked over to her and grabbed her hand then they started dancing in the same position Mark and I were. Mark grabs my butt and I see Ryan looking over at us.
"Mark don't tell him to do that" I said making him move his arm. Mark laughed. We all joked around the entire time, ate cake, and danced. Ryan kept rubbing his eyes and yawning. Everyone starting tearing things down. After everything was cleaned up we all headed home. Ryan fell asleep in the car. Mark carried him into his room and laid him down. He walked into our room. I was already on the bed. He got changed and jumped in.
"That was fun today" I said
"Yeah it great, I think Ryan had an awesome time" he said. I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I was so tired I could barely stay awake so I didn't. I slightly woke up again when I felt Mark kiss my cheek.