Honeymoon

This book is gonna start getting interesting real soon
------------------------------------------------
Marks pov
Witney fell asleep on the way to Greece. I knew she would be so excited that I picked somewhere warm. We were right on the coast so we had beautiful oceans to wake up to every morning. We landed at 9 pm, I woke Witney up and told her that we're here.
"Exactly where is here, Mark" she said
"Well babe, we are in Greece"
"What, no way you did not pay for us to go to Greece for a week"
"But I did, I love you wit" I said leaning in to kiss her. She leaned the rest of the way in. We got out of the plane and it was beautiful. I told wit that we had a beach front house. She was so excited when I told her that. We arrived at the house 10 minutes later.
"Mark you went way overboard on this entire thing, really you didn't need to do all of this"
"Yes I did, I wanted it to be perfect"
"Mark perfect could have been camping in the woods with you"
"Um that's a weird honeymoon" I said back laughing. I opened the door for her and she walked in. I followed her with our luggage.
"Ugh god" Witney said
"What is something wrong babe cause I'll fix it" I said concerned.
"Oh nothing's wrong it's just this dress is so tight, you wanna help me get it off" she said smirking. I didn't answer her I just walked over to her slowly. I pulled her in real close to me.
"Of course I will" I said reach around her back and finding the zipper. I grabbed it and pulled it down the entire way. The dress slowly fell to the ground. I started to take off my bow tie and jacket. Witney came up to me.
"Let's find the master bedroom" she said sexily. I followed her upstairs into the master bedroom. I don't know if it's safe to have sex while she's already pregnant but we're gonna have to find out. We closed the door and we got down to business.
Morning time
Witney's pov
I woke up wrapped in Marks arms. It felt so good to say that I was married to him. I cuddled in closer to him to see what he would do. He tightened his grip on me.
"Mark I know your not asleep"
"Yes I am" he responds back
"Come on, we can make breakfast together" I said pleading
"Ugh ok sure just because I wasn't gonna let you cook with supervision"
"I'm not that bad, you have taught me well over the past couple months"
"I am the best teacher" he said
We start making pancakes for ourselves. I went to flip one, and I did it perfectly, no mess, no fire, and defiantly amazing food.
"So what are we doing today" I asked
"We are going town exploring" he said
"Ok cool, I think I saw a couple little shops that I'd like to go in"
"But first, why don't we go see the beach"
"Ok, I put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt"
We walked down together hand in hand.
"This is amazing, the water is so blue"
"Yeah it sure is pretty" Mark said in awe. We walked back to our house and grabbed keys, and I grabbed my purse. We walked to the car, Mark opened the door for me. We got out onto the road.
"I had fun last night" Mark said with his cheeks turning red.
"No need to be embarrassed and I had a fun time to"
We got into a downtown, we parked out car and started walking around. People were very generous to tell us where we were and what the stores name was. I was surprised at how many of them knew English. There was a little girl that came up to us.
"What is it like in America" she said hoping for amazement. I pulled out my phone and showed her pictures of places that we had visited during the tour.
"Wow I want to go there someday"
We walked around for another 3 hours going into stores.
Everyday me and Mark did something different. We went to the beach, deep sea diving, swam with dolphins, and then somedays we just relaxed and enjoyed the atmosphere. The week went by so fast, but I was excited to get home to my little boy. We walked on to our airplane and sat down next to each other.
"Thank you for the best week of my life" I said
"No problem wit, anything for you"
"I'm ready to see Ryan again"
"Yeah, I almost forgot we've got another priority coming" Mark said placing his hand on my stomach. I laid down because I was tired.
"Goodnight wit" he said kissing my forehead. He moved his way down to my stomach.
"Goodnight little boy or girl. I love you, hopefully you and your brother can get along. I know your gonna love your mommy but I hope you can deal with me" He said then kissed my stomach. I really do love him to death.