Update!

Hey all, sorry I haven't posted in a little while, things have been crazy. I'm going to be a Featured author in the upcoming event, Wattpad Block Party Summer Edition. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can search for the book under that name up above.

For that event, I'm creating something never before seen for my feature day, and I thought I'd let you all know just what it is that I'm planning on doing.

I'm going to be creating a never before seen chapter in the perspective of Feray Tremonte. We will see the day that everything took a turn and she became a Nightshade and a little bit of what happened after that.

People had seemed interested in learning more about Feray, and I saw this as a perfect opportunity to give everyone a little sneak peek at our Royal Nightshade. So stay tuned for that. My feature day is July 12th, so be sure to check it out and get a look into our girl.

Now, I'm hoping to get working on another chapter here soon, I just have so much on my plate with running two accounts for myself and working on the contest and everything else for The Corner Booth. If you don't know what The Corner Booth is, you can go to my profile and click on it or go to @TheCornerBooth and check out the page. There are weekly broadcasts about different topics to help people on Wattpad and writing in general. Broadcasts are every Sunday at 6:30pm EST and past episodes are archived on The Corner Booth's YouTube page.

Thank you everyone for all you've done for me and this series so far, you all are truly awesome! I hope to see you back again when I get the chance to post another chapter, and I hope to see you in July when we'll have a chapter of Feray Tremonte!

Thanks again, and Happy Wattpadding!