◆Chivalry Is Dead◇

Based on the BNHA Side Story by Kohei Horikoshi, FOLK DANCE [Season 2].
Enjoy!

UA Sports Festival:

Izuku looked to the side when he heard hurried footsteps coming towards him and he exhaled in relief when he saw his best friend jogging towards where he and the rest of their classmates stood in the middle of the stadium.

The Calvary Battle just ended and he recalled Miyuki using up a lot of her light Quirk during that part of the competition as she helped warm up Shoto's right side as well as blind other opponents coming to try and steal their team's headbands for points. When it was over, she had silver cracks going up into the sleeves of the her UA Sports uniform, but he was glad to see they were all gone now.

"Sorry I took so long," Miyuki said as she came to a stop beside him. She looked down at her clear arms. "Recovery Girl-san wanted to make sure all the side effects of my Quirk were properly healed before I left."

"That's great. I'm glad to see you're feeling better," Izuku responded with a smile. He turned towards the announcer's booth, his face warming up with excitement. "Actually, you're right on time. Present Mic is about to announce the next event!"

"I wonder what it'll be this year," Miyuki remarked, smiling as she turned to look at Present Mic, too. "Last year, UA held a food eating competition."

"I would've totally loved to have been there for that one!" Toru exclaimed giddily. "There were so many tasty sweets and cakes there...!"

"And one of the rounds was a Japanese themed round!" Added Ochaco, tongue poking out of the corner of her lip as she envisioned the various array of dishes the competitors had to eat. "Don't you think it'd be great if we had that this year, too?!"

"It would..." Hanta said, chuckling at the girls' enthusiasm, "but it's always different each year with UA."

"But wouldn't it, though?!" Ochaco insisted. Hanta chuckled nervously when he realized she'd been caught up in her Japanese food fantasy.

"A food eating competition... sounds so manly!" Ejirou remarked. "And fun! I wouldn't mind getting in on that game. Right, Bakugou?"

Katsuki looked out of the corner of his eye at the grinning redhead. "What's so fun about stuffing your face with somebody else's food?"

"I bet there'd be a dedication to All Might in such an intense competition!" Izuku stated, eyes twinkling. "It would have to look just like him, too, with chocolate and vanilla and raspberry flavours - those are all his favourite types of sweets, just like he said in his interview after going up against Tart-o-taurus, a villain whose Quirk turned anything he touched into chocolate, two years ago after defeating him by eating all his chocolate-y creations! That was the moment he came up with the iconic catchphrase two minutes and forty seconds into the interview when he said! -"

"'That's the end of the line for you, villain! From now on, the only bars you'll be having a piece of are the ones you stand behind'!" Miyuki finished, giggling as she clasped Izuku's hands. "I remember that interview! It was so cool of All Might-sensei...!"

"It was, right?! I loved the pun he used!" Izuku agreed, blushing a little when she squeezed his hands. "It was really creative and had the interviewer and the citizens he saved laughing afterwards for such a long time it got printed on a t-shirt and -"

"I have that shirt!" Miyuki exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear as she leaned in towards his face.

"Seriously?! They sold out in hours! Yuki-Chan, you have to let me wear it!" Izuku said hurriedly, shaking her hands and she giggled in response.