Introduction ( ASSASSIN )

Introduction:

Kylie Yssa Guerrero

--The stone hearted Princess. No boyfriend since birth. Can she fall in love for the first time?

Angelika Salazar

-- The Miss Intelligent. Minsan nang naloko, pero kinakaya ang mga pagbabago. Will she be able to fall in love again? Or will she be forever stuck in her past?

Angela Bordones

-- Moody and everything, that's what she is. She may be tough outside, but deep inside, her heart is crushed. Can someone change the way she looks at life?

Hazey Fernandez

-- Vandalism, that's where she is good at. She spends her time in art where she can express everything she feels. Can someone trigger that part of her and make her open up herself?

Kirby Louise Concepcion

-- Mysterious, that's what he is. He is unreadable, but he can sure fall in love easily. Deeply and Madly. Will he be able to share what's inside him?

Gian Abueva

-- Casanova, best definition for him. He treats girls as toys. Will he be able to get serious for the first time? Or will he forever be the casanova we know?

Kevin Montero

-- Mr. Dream Boy kung tawagin. Palangiti, mapagmahal. Pero sa likod ng matatamis na ngiting ipinapakita niya, ay isang taong naghahangad ng kaligayahan ng pamilya. Will he be able to reach it?

James Reyes

-- He loves what he is doing. Art and basketball. He places his heart on what he loves to do. Can he give his heart to the one he loves?