"Problem solved." He proudly exclaimed showing off his freshly stolen prize.
George grinned and snatched it from his hands, then pushed him to a corner and used it to cover themselves up as they loudly kissed behind it.
I rolled my eyes and handed mine to Karl.
He carefully inspected it, then giggled shaking his head.
"You're mischievous!" He fake-cried, lightly slapping on my shoulder.

I chuckled, then turned to the couple.
"Quit making out, lovebirds. You're either gonna get caught or start having sex, and I do not want to witness neither of those." I scolded.

George scoffed as he lowered the umbrella and walked away, Dream chasing him right behind.
"You're gonna make me wet if you don't stop!" He shouted.
"Shut up!" George barked back.

I grabbed my bike and walked besides Karl, a smile inevitably plastered on my face.
---

All four of us stood in front of my porch, them patiently waiting as i carefully put my bike away.
"I think we're gonna go, actually. We can pick up the kids and let them sleep at mine tonight." Dream proposed.
I turned around and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you saying this out of kindness or are you just trying to set us up?"
"Maybe both." He cheekily grinned reaching for George's waist.
I scoffed. "Make the kids eat something edible, please. And don't fuck while they're in the house. It's gross." I instructed walking up to him.

"Okay, okay Geez." He chuckled.
I quickly hugged him and George and said bye. As soon as I saw them leave i turned my whole attention to Karl, noticing he was holding his head in his hands.
"Are you alright, love? I'm so sorry you had to run."
I whispered concerned.

He immediately looked up and smiled, his face now red.
"Love." He sang, almost dancing at the words.
"What?" I muttered lost.
"You called me love!" He childishly exclaimed with the same enthusiasm of a teenage girl who just spoke to her crush.
It was impressive how shy he became receiving simple words of care and how unbothered he remained when it came to sex.

I scoffed, then kissed him quick. "Let's go get you something." I proposed unlocking the door.
As soon as i entered i took off my wet shoes.
I then turned to Karl, noticing he was about to do the same. I lightly put a hand on his. "I'll do it."
I kneeled down and carefully untied the laces, then looked up at him.
His beauty was to say the least astonishing.
"You can balance on me." I assured, smiling.
I felt both of his hands rest on my shoulders, a warm sensation meeting my skin underneath the wet clothes.
He then lifted his leg slightly, permitting me to slide his shoe off.
His foot perfectly slipped out of the leather footwear, then out of his sock.
I put the same care for the other, then looked up at him and noticed how close our bodies were.
My face stood inches from his waist, which was covered by his white shirt yet visible due to its wetness.
I examined each fold his clothes made as they wrapped around his body, accentuating his soft muscles.
His delicate breaths filled my ears as a few drops of water fell from his hair to my back.

"You should bathe or you'll get the flu." I adviced looking up, immediately noticing his blushy cheeks but deciding to ignore it.
I grabbed the socks and got up, our lips one kiss away.
"You should too. You're soaking." He whispered, his eyes fixed on mine.
I took a sharp breath in, then instinctively got close enough to feel his breath hit my skin.
"After you." I teased, smiling cockily and turning around, silently leading him to the bathroom.
Before i entered it i dropped the wet socks in a basket full of dirty laundry, then locked the door behind us.
I closed the blinds and lit up a few candles.
"Oh, someone's feeling romantic." He sang.
"Idiot, I'm just putting dim lights so your eyes won't hurt." I explained in fake annoyance.

I opened the faucet and made sure the water was perfectly warm, then went to get some bodywash and shampoo to put in a corner of the tub which was attached to the tiled wall.
I got a few cloths and towels and turned to face Karl.
"What are you doing?" I asked, confused at the stunned boy in front of me.
"Aren't you undressing?" I added, a slight smile in my words.
"Yeah, sorry." He breathed out, trying to take off his pants but struggling due to his legs sticking to the drenched fabric.
"Let me do it," I proposed lying the towels on a footstool next to the bathtub.
I walked up to him and cautiously unzipped his pants, then gently pulled them down mid-thigh.
"Sit down." I instructed in a whisper.
He obeyed and got on the sink's countertop.
I uncovered his legs as if, if I had used too much force, he would have shattered like porcelain.
I let his trousers fall on the floor, then held the collar of his shirt in my hands.
My fingers slowly unbuttoned it as i left trails of kisses each inch of skin i discovered.
The last button slipped from its slit and my lips slowly left his groin.
My head traveled up to his chest, as i carefully studied his pale body.
He shrugged the shirt sleeves off, then rested his eyes on me.
Our bodies felt like magnets, crashing onto the other each time they dared getting too close.

He cupped my face and i rested my fingers around his waist.
"You're so beautiful." I whispered studying his face.
He stole a peck from me, then breathlessly scanned my expression as he pleaded for more.
We started kissing slowly and sweetly, our bodies as close as they could be as we spoke a million words each time our lips connected.
He wrapped his legs around my waist as our movements got more and more frenetic and our kisses more passionate.
He bit my lip as i distanced from him, making me smile through my words.
"Stop stalling, idiot." I scolded chuckling, grabbing the back of his upper thighs and lifting him up.

I rested him on top of the bath-tub's wall, then rolled up the sleeves of my shirt.
I watched him unbutton it and furrowed my brows.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.
"Aren't you joining me?" He pouted.
"No, you go first." I explained chuckling.
He whined in fake annoyance and got up, taking his boxers off and entering the tub.
It took all my strength not to look down.

I stopped the running water and started pouring some on his head, as if i was a mother bathing his child.
I opened a shampoo bottle and let the liquid fill my palm, then started massaging his scalp as i leaned over, sitting where Karl previously was.
Saccharine kisses left my chest.
"What's up?" I chuckled, stopping to look at him.
He blankly stared at my torso, then spoke up.
"You got something here." He pointed between two of my ribs.
"Where? Where?" I demanded, desperately trying to find out what he was talking about afraid it might have been a bug.
"Here, wait-" He started, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me onto him, making me fall inside the tub.

"You motherf-"
--

2013 words.

You have no idea how much i hated this chapter.
The reason it took me so long to write it was because i despised it so much i just couldn't bring myself to publish it istg...
But i kind of fixed it so i hope it's at least a little bit enjoyable.
Anyways ty for the 100 views :))))
It's just gonna be a few more chapters of fluff and smut and then full on angst/a LOT of new characters. :)