Thor destroying a small town in a sandy desert. Is this the place in New Mexico he told me about so fondly? What the hell happened?

"Hey!" Someone calls, and I realize immediately that I've been caught. I awkwardly blush and waggle my fingers.

"Hi guys." I greet.

"I thought I told you this would be too dangerous." Steve approaches, his arms crossed.

"I don't like being holed up in the same place all the time. I feel like Rapunzel." I argue. Everyone else either smiles or laughs. Steve throws up his arms, frustrated.

"I don't ever get those references." He drops back into his seat, and I get up from where I've been sitting.

"We're just about there." Coulson announces. Everyone gets up and adjusts what they're wearing, and grab their various weapons. The ship lands with a thud, and I get up to follow after the group.

"Stay." Steve orders, putting his hand out to stop me. I groan and plop down next to Coulson.

"They'll have no idea you left in about 30 seconds." He whispers. I turn to him and grin.

"Thanks." I breath, before pushing out of my seat and stepping out of the ship.

I already hear loud smashing, and a thunderstorm is brewing up ahead. I sprint towards the little town, occasionally glancing from side to side to assure my safety.

Just as I reach main street, Thor takes down an entire building.

The other Avengers try to reason with him, hoping they won't have to injure their companion. I would try to help, but I know that as soon as I do, Steve will force me back onto the ship. So, I stay put.

Imagine everyone's surprise when, just as Steve has risen his shield, ready to strike, something slams into the ground from the sky in front of him.

It takes a minute for the dust to settle, but as soon as it does, my heart stops in my chest.

Loki.

I do everything in my power to keep myself from screaming and throwing my arms around him, so I cross my arms extremely tight and bite my lip.

"I swear to the gods that I don't plan to harm any of you." Loki raises his hands in surrender. No one lowers their weapons, but Loki chooses not to notice, instead turning to Thor.

"Brother!" Loki yells. Thor doesn't flinch, but strikes his hammer down on the ground with a grunt.

"I choose to have no quarrel with you, Loki." His voice rumbles.

"Thor, you need to stop smashing everything and tell me what's wrong." Loki states calmly. Thor turns and looks at him, then turns away and slams his hammer down again. Loki jumps forward, putting his hand on his brother's bicep.

"Tho- uh!" Thor slams his hammer into Loki's stomach, sending him flying. I gasp, then dig my fingers into the dirt. Don't reveal yourself, don't reveal yourself.

As soon as Thor realizes what he's done, Mjolnir falls to the ground, and he rushes to his side.

"Brother, are you alright?" He worries.

"I should be asking the same to you." Loki responds, sitting up with a groan.

With a loud, uncharacteristic whimper, Thor falls into Loki's arms, and the group is astonished to see tears tumbling down his face.

"What is it, brother?" Loki asks quietly.

"J-Jane." Thor stutters.

"Jane Foster?" Loki continues.

"She was killed, by a man named Atlas." Thor spits out, followed by louder sobs. Silence envelopes everyone else, and Loki carefully watches Thor cry.

"Before she died, she mentioned that Atlas was searching for someone." Thor chokes.

"Who?"

"Fair Olivia."

-

GUYS I'M BACK

I ALSO HAPPENED TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE AND I miss my show choir fam and best friends so much :,(

Btw I actually do love Jane, I just wanted her to die because I have something else planned for Thor.

I'll update more this week, I'm sorry you had to wait so long!

I appreciate your guy's votes and comments!

Qotc: none today:(

Enjoy!

-k xxx