EPILOGUE 🤍❤

Começar do início

AFTER 18 YEARS...

The winds were blowing softly, birds were chirping happily.. The sun's morning rays were falling on the earth waking everyone.. People were happily going to their works.. The kids were enjoying their vacations..

And there were our two main leads who were cooking breakfast for their family who was sleeping while humming sweet tunes.. The whole house was calm until a loud scream was heard..

?? - *scream* Ahhhhhhh!!..... Mooooommmmmmmmmm.....

A girl in her eighteen's comes downstairs running and goes straight inside the kitchen.. And stands in front of her parents with her arms crossed..

?? - Mom, dad...

Lily- *confused* What happened Ae-cha baby!??.

Kim Ae-cha
18 years old
Oldest kid in the family
Jin's biology daughter
Lovely, beautiful and sweet

Ae-cha - Mom I'm so done with bora and somi..

Jin- *chuckle* what those two little creatures have done now!??..

Ae-cha - Dad they took my favorite lipstick and drew paintings on my room's wall..

Lily- *wide eyes* what!??..

Jin- *laughing loudly* they both are just like their father's...

Ae-cha - I'm going to tell appa about them..

?? - who and about whom you three are talking about!?...

Ae-cha - *looks back* suga appaa~~~ *hugs him*