SURPRISE🎉🎁🐣

Start from the beginning

Sejin- well... It's a surprise.. *smirk*

Jm- *curious* what do u mean hyung???

Sejin- Well no one except your parents and pdnim and some staff members knows about ur arrival!..

Suga- And why so!?.

Sejin- Because we wanna prank on her and then throw this video as a bomb on ur fans.. *smirk*

Hobi- *laughing* So evil huh!??.

Jk- *smirk* I like it..

Jin- sure u will.. Brat..

Sejin- Now let's go to company and shoot the prank video and after that you guys can have some rest..

Everyone nodded and sit inside the vans and made their way towards the company.. The ride was full if chos and happiness..

After reaching company they park the car and entered inside the company from back door so no one can recognised them.. First they meet pdnim and then..

They all straight went to the room where cameras were already hidden well and they also hide behind the couch and tables..

Soon they all heared the room door opened and some people comes inside.. Then they heard the most beautiful and sweet voice which they wants to hear from the start..

Lily comes inside the room and saw sejin and pdnim together which made her little confused but she still went towards them and greet them with a sweet smile on her face..

Lily- Is everything alright.. Pd-nim.. Sejin oppa!??..

Pdnim- *sign* well Lily... Please listen carefully to us..

Lily- *get nervous* o-ok... What is it!??.

Pdnim- well... Our boys.. I mean bts... Isn't coming this year... They have to stay in military for one more year!!. *serious face and voice*

Lily- w-why!!??..

Sejin- because the kpop group who was going to join military this year.. Refused to go and postponed it so in the place of them bts have to their service...

Lily- why they have to do it!??..

Sejin- well it's a rule... We can't do it...

Lily- *sign* it's ok... We can't do anything... But I also wanna tell u both something... *sad serious voice*

Pdnim- *nods* what is it!???.

Lily- I wants to end my contract.. *blank face*

Pdnim- what!??.. But why!??..

Lily- Because I'm getting married....

Bts - *shouts* NO YOU AREN'T!!!....

sejin- *faceplam* 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Lily- *shouts* YESSSSSSSS!!!!! ... I WONNNN....

Pdnim- *shakes his head* 😑😑😑 *left the room*

Bts- 👁️👄👁️.... What is happening here!??.. 😵😕🤔 .

Lily- *giggle* you guys got pranked and I won my bettttt... *jumps happily*

Bts- *confused asf* huh!??..

Sejin- well... Instead of Lily... You guys were getting pranked...

Rm- what do u mean hyung!??..

Lily- I will tell u... Sooo everyone knows that today u guys are coming so me, stars and army's decided to prank you guys.. Say hi to our live audience... *giggle*

Bts sign in relief and say hello to army's and talk with them for sometimes.. Then they all meet their staff members and families who was also their..

After meeting and spending time with everyone they all left the company with lily and there family and they are going to stay with them for some days for which they rent the house near bts house..

They all talk with each other and then jin mom said something which everyone excited and bts and lily shy..

J/m- Now as our boys are here.. Why not we arrange their marriage as soon as possible!??..

L/m- what a great idea..

H/m- *hums* but is the kids ready!?..

Bts- we are.. *smile*

Lily- *shy* m-me too..

Jm/m- that's great... So when will be the marriage!??...

V/m- how about next week.?...

Jk/m- No... We still have to shop alot and send invitation to sooo many people's..

S/m- how about next month then!?..

R/m- ok then it's settled that lily and bts are getting married next month...

Everyone shouts happily and congrats each other.. Boys and lily looks at each other with happy smiles and loved filled eyes..

Finally after soo many difficulties and sadness they are going to tie in a special bond called marriage.. Soon they are going to start their life's new chapter with new and special moments as husband and wife..

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️