LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE 👋👋

Start from the beginning

These words were ringing in her ears like a music.. She hold her ears and started crying loudly.. Then she looks up and said..

Lily- *cracked voice* why God why??.. Can't you see us happy!?.. Everything was finally going good then why you decided to send them away from me??..

Lily's inner voice - what are u even doing lily... You should support them and here you are becoming there weakness!?.. You also known that one day they have to go for service... Then why are you behaving like this!??..

Lily- b-but I can't..

Lily's inner voice- I know you can't.. But you have to.. Not for you but do it for them, for your future.. And isn't it good that they are going before marriage because after marriage you all needs each other the most.. And it's not like they are going tomorrow.. There must be enough time for them.. So leave this sadness and spend the remaining time with your mates and makes a lot of beautiful memories with them...

Lily- *nods* Yes you are right.. *wipe your eyes* let's do it..

Lily slowly stood up and started walking towards the building where she saw bts members standing near the building gate Worriedly..

Lily- Is everything alright!??.

Bts- *sign* *hugs her tightly* where were u!??.

Lily- oh.. Umm.. I was gone for taking lunch but suddenly rain started and I started playing in rain totally forgetting why I come out.. *nervously giggling*

Tae- aishhh jagi you scared us..

Lily- sowwyyyy

Jk- ok now go and change your clothes then we will go home..

Lily nodded and goes towards her studio where she puts some of her extra clothes and changes them.. Then she comes back to the boys and sits inside the car.. The drive towards the home was silent..

No one is talking anything.. Lily knows the reason but decided to shut until they themselves told her about the military service..

TIME SKIP...