Hobi- *clapping hands* good job guys... We are done for today..

Tae- *falls on floor* finally..

Lily- *giggle* here.. *gives water bottle to everyone*

Suga- *breathing heavily* thank you..

Lily- your welcome..

Rm- *gulps the water* soo what are we having today for dinner!??..

Jin- well let's order Chicago Deep-Dish Pizza, Chicago Dog, Italian Beef Sandwich and Chocolate Brownie... *mouth watering*

Jk- yup.. I'm ok with it.. As it's our last night in LA and after tomorrow's concert we have to go Japan and then seoul our last concert... *sign* then we are free...

Jm- *stretch* should we go to our rooms now and then meet at mine and Lily's room for dinner!??..

Hobi- ok.. Let's gooo...

Saying this everyone left the dance studio which they rented for their practice and started walking towards their hotel which was just 10 min distance away..

Reaching hotel they goes inside their rooms and changed the clothes and comes inside lily and jm's hotel room as today was his room turn to sleep with her..

When they went inside they only saw jimin who was searching something on TV for watching and their food which was reached before them

When they went inside they only saw jimin who was searching something on TV for watching and their food which was reached before them.. Lily was nowhere to be found.. They all sit besides jm and jk asked..

Jk- where is noona hyung!??..

Jm- washroom..

Bts except jimin nodded there head when they heard washroom door opened.. They all looks at the door and gulped seeing lily in gry night gown which was showing her clevage and long legs fully...