A DAY WITH TAE🐻

Start from the beginning

After eating breakfast tae held lily's hand gently and took her out.. He takes her near his car as today he wants to drive..

He goes near the car with her and opens the passenger seat for her like a gentleman he is... She sat on her seat and said thank you to him and put her seat belt.. Tae closed her door and went to sit on the driver's seat and put his seatbelt on and started driving..

Today lily was wearing a cute white top with short skirt and high heels boots with her usual makeup and her signature perfume..

Whereas tae is wearing white T-shirt with blue pants and blue sneakers.. He also tied a bandana on his forehead.. Looking handsome as always..

Lily turned to look at him and got lost seeing his side view.. He was looking hella attractive while driving.. Tae noticed her stare but didn't say anything because he didn't want her to embrace this..

Soon they reached near their destination and tae park the car safely.. He came out of the car and again opened her car door and put his hand in front of her.. Lily holds his hand and comes out of the car.. He closed the door behind her and took her near the door..

Lily was curiously looking here and there while he was opening the door with the keys.. After opening it he went inside that place and closed the door behind them and opened the lights..

Lily looks around and stares at tae with lots of questions in her mind

Lily looks around and stares at tae with lots of questions in her mind.. Tae understood it and started talking..

Tae- well welcome to Vantae art studio...

Lily- *tilt head* who is Vantae!??..

Tae- *giggle* well it's me.. It's my studio and i made paintings here and then sold some of them under my pen name Vantae..

Lily- wow 😲.... I didn't know that you are a painter either..

Tae- well *rubs his neck* now u know... *smile innocently*

Lily- *giggle* cute 🥰... So what do u want me to do!??.. *looks around*

Tae- paint!??.. I want to paint something today.. So I think you would love to paint also..

Lily- oh yes... Sure..

Tae- ok then... *boxy smile*

Tae took her near the place where canvas was placed and gave her one and helped her to fix it on the stand... Then he made her wear an apron so her clothes didn't get dirty with painting colors...

Then giving her paints and brushes he goes near his canvas which was opposite to her and stood in front of it thinking what to draw...

Lily was also thinking about this and looking around the room.. Then suddenly her eyes fell on tae who was standing near his canvas lost in thoughts and a brush was placed on his ear..