A DAY WITH RM 🐨

Começar do início

So she also decided to wear it to surprise him but unfortunately she didn't have any white white shirt so she chooses to wear a white top with all the outfit and apply some light make up with vanilla perfume..

She comes out of her room and meet rm in hallway who was wearing white shirt black pants and black sneakers.. Rm looks at lily with wide eyes because he was so happy to see her in his dream girls outfit...

When lily reached near him.. He smiled a little and hold lily's hand and took her in dinning room where food was already arranged and everyone was waiting for them to come and eat..

After eating lunch rm and lily took their leaves and sit in the car which stopped in from of a building.. Lily and rm comes out of the car holding each other's hand tightly.. Lily looks around in confusion and asked rm..

Lily- what is this place!?.

Rm- *smile* this is new opened Art museum... Well I really wants to come here with you but if you don't like it we can go anywhere else *started blubbering*

Lily- *panic* hey hey hey... Calm down *chuckle* and I love museums so don't worry about it and let's go inside.. I'm very excited.. *jumps up and down*

Rm- *chuckle* ok then.. Let's go inside~~~

They both goes inside and saw beautiful arts every where hanging on the wall

They both goes inside and saw beautiful arts every where hanging on the wall.. All the time rm was holding ur hand hand tightly and keeping you close to him.. Even though the whole building was empty but he was still wants to stay with him..

They also took pictures of art works well basically lily took because rm was only taking her picture saying

Rm- Because this art *points at lily* is more beautiful than the ones that were hanging on the walls..

Listening this lily started blushing like no tomorrow which only made rm more proud and slowly by slowly he started making her more flustered by his sweet little talks..

After exploring everything they come out of the building while talking with each other.. Before they could sit inside the car lily saw a bicycle stand from where you can rent the cycle..

Lily- *stops in her way* namjoon..

Rm- *hums* *looks at her*

Lily- *looks at him* can we go and ride the bicycle please~~ *puppy eyes*

Rm- *chuckle* aigoo *pinch her nose* you don't have to request just order.. I will do anything that u want..

Lily- *smile sweetly* so can we go!??