A DAY WITH HOBI 🐿

Start from the beginning

They both soon reached there and saw a beautiful waterfall that was coming from hills... She was looking at the nature with admiring eyes unknown to the fact that someone is looking at her like she is his oxygen and that person is none other than our hope..

He was filling very happy that she liked this place just like his other soulmates.. When they get to know that they are each other's soulmate he brings everyone here on a date one by one but he never brings them here as a group.. Because he wants them to come here as a group date when they found there baby mate also..

Hobi looks at her and noticed that she is lost in nature's beauty... Then he saw that her cap in not adjusted fully so he puts his hand on her back head and adjust it carefully..

*CLICK*

Lily looks at hobi and smile widely and before she could say anything her stomach made a loud sound which made her blush in Embracement...

Hobi- *chuckle* aigoo~~ it's looks like our lily is hungry huh!!...

Lily- *pout* *nods* yesh beryyy hungy.. *baby voice*

Hobi- *coos* awww.. *pinch her cheeks* then let's go find a place to sit and ate our lunch..

Lily- *excited* let's go~~

Hobi chuckle at her cuteness and hold her hand gently.. He took her near a tree and puts his bag down... He pulls the blanket out and made it lay on the ground and then brings the lunch box out.. There was no one here so they decided to take off their masks also..

Lily sat on the blanket and help hobi in arranging the food

Lily sat on the blanket and help hobi in arranging the food.. They both started eating their lunch while talking with each other and enjoying the nature....

After eating there lunch lily joins her back with the tree and hobi puts his head on her lap and snuggle in her tummy making little happy noises... Lily was laughing and playing with his hairs..

Then suddenly a thought come in lily's mind.. She smile widely knowing that how to make their date more Remeberable.. She puts hobi head down on the ground softly whine made him whine...

She stood up and forward her hand in front of him and asked sweetly..

Lily- *soft voice* would u like to have a dance with me... Mr. Soulmate??

Hobi- *chuckle**hold her hand* Of course Mrs. Soulmate...