A DAY WITH SUGA 🐱

Start from the beginning

Jin- ok guys enough.. Look you made our little soulmate into tomato..

Tae- tomato hybrid??..

Bts ex tae - *looks at him dumbfounded*

Tae- what??..

Bts ex tae- *shakes head*

Lily- *tries to change topic* should we go.. It's already late..

Suga - ahh.. Yes let's go.. *hold her hand* ok guys we will take our leave.. Don't message and call us..

Vminkook were going to protest but suga's one glare was enough for them.. He and lily say bye to everyone and go outside and sit in the car which was waiting for them..

Driver started the car followed by one more car.. Where some bodyguard's and both of their managers were sitting.. The ride was silent but it was not awkward silence but a comfortable one...

Soon they reached near the cafe.. They both put their hats down and suga wore his black mask.. First suga come out and put his head in front of lily.. She hold his hand also come out.. They both started walking inside as fast as possible..

*CLICK*

-----

They both went inside the cafe and sit on their seats

They both went inside the cafe and sit on their seats.. The whole cafe was empty because our whipped meow meow booked whole cafe just for them..

A waiter comes towards them asked their orders.. They both told him what they wants to eat and drink.. Waited took his leave and suga and lily started talking with each other..

Suga- so tell me more about you??

Lily- *chuckle* what do u want to know??

Suga- anything??

Lily- well I think you know everything about me... So why not we play this or that??

Suga - sure.. I'm ready.. *smile*

Lily- ok so first I will ask 5 question from you.. And then u can ask me.. Done??

Suga - done?

Lily - soo.. Coffee or tea?

Suga- coffee

Lily- early bird or night owl?

Suga- night owl?

Lily- rain or sunshine??