A DAY WITH JIN 🦙

Mulai dari awal

They both started eating food and enjoying jin's dad jokes.. Jin was on nine could after knowing that lily loves his dad jokes and she is really laughing at his jokes..

Jin- ok so tell me.. Why was the cook arrested????

Lily- *thinks* ummm... Don't know... Why???

Jin- Because he was beating an egg... *laughing loudly*

Lily- *giggle cutely* poor egg...

Lily- now can i tell one joke???

Jin- *eyes sparkle* yes sure..

Lily- soo... Why can't bicycles stand up on their own??

Jin- ahh...umm... Why???

Lily- because they are too tired!!...

Jin- *windshield wiper noises*

After calming down jin looks at the time and said lily to go and get ready.. Lily goes inside her room and jin puts the dishes in the dishwasher and goes up to get ready..

Jin wore a blue T-shirt and black pants with a long dark blue coat as it was a little cold today with this be wore his black shoes and put some lip balm and perfume...

Whereas, lily wore a light color crop top with blue jeans and blue sneakers.. She puts light makeup and perfume.. She took her black bag pack and went outside and found jin sitting on the couch..

Jin notices her presence and stands up.. He goes near her and holds her hand softly and pecks her forehead..

Jin- you are looking so beautiful lily...

Lily- *blush* t-thank you..

Jin smiled softly and took her out and sat inside the car.. Lily was looking out of the car whereas Jin was admiring her.. Lily turned towards him and asked..

Lily- where are we going???

Jin- we are going to the mall..

Lily- *confused* what mall but why!?? And what if someone saw us??.. Then!??...

Jin- *chuckle* don't worry no one is going to see us..

Lily- *curious* how are you so sure!??

Jin- because I booked the whole mall just for us..

Lily- *looks at him in disbelief* you guys.. *chuckle*

Jin- *giggle* I know that... *looks outside* oh look we reached...

Lily- lets go~~~