6

it was the end of the week and y/n hadn't seen lisa at all except for the fine arts lecture.
she didn't know where she was, not that she cared.
but still
she wondered where lisa went.

"hey!" y/n said as she sat down with jimin for lunch, "hi, how's it going?" jimin asked as he placed his tray on the table.

"im good, I just haven't seen lisa the whole week, lol" y/n said plainly, playing around with her cafeteria pasta.
"what? aren't you happy about that?" jimin asked and y/n looked at him before nodding "y-yeah" she said starting to eat.
y/n then offered yoongi a soft smile.

he had been eating with them ever since jimin introduced him to her, she didn't know if they were dating but she kind of felt left out.
y/n eyed the both of them before going back to eating again.

finally, lunch was over and y/n bid goodbye to both the guys she was eating with and started walking to her fine arts lecture.
she walked into the lecture room and saw that layla was sitting with a random guy, while the seat beside Lisa was the only one left.

she sat beside lisa.
the curiosity in her itching her to ask lisa, where she had been.
"uhm" y/n said before she asked "where have you been?" y/n asked slowly and lisa looked at her before looking away.

"don't ask me like you care, y/n" lisa said chuckling and y/n was taken aback but she decided that she shouldn't say anything if she doesn't want to get hurt.
the lecture continued as y/n occasionally glanced at lisa.

the bell rang, meaning the lecture had been over, y/n got up before lisa, walking back to their dorm.
"hey, y/n!" y/n heard layla from behind her, y/n's eyes widened as she quickened her pace.

but layla caught up to her.
"hey!" layla said and y/n offered her a sweet smile before looking ahead.
"i wanted to save a seat for you but, lisa told me you asked her to save you one beside her, so but, like I thought you guys hated each other" layla stated and y/n stopped in her tracks, she looked at layla confused.

"same..?" y/n said unsure and layla looked at her before chuckling, "ask her not to from tomorrow, I want you to sit with me" layla said and y/n smiled at her uncomfortably.
"im tired, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" y/n said trying to get out this interaction with layla.

y/n didn't even listen to layla's response as she walked away to her dorm.
y/n sighed as she got to her dorm and started to do her work.

.
lisa was walking back from the library to her dorm to go sleep.
it was around 12 am, lisa was sure y/n was probably asleep by now.
so she unlocked the door and entered her dorm only to be met with y/n's face insanely close to hers.

"what the fuck!" lisa said as she flinched away.
y/n looked at her plainly.
"what the fuck is up with you!" y/n said as she looked at lisa's tall frame.

lisa looked at her confused "what do you mean!" lisa asked and y/n shook her head.
"you act as if you fucking hate me! but then do shit to protect me! what do you want from me!?" y/n shouted looking at lisa, angrily.

lisa looked at her for a few seconds before laughing "protect you? please, im just trying to get layla off your back because she isn't spending time with us!" lisa said before she grabbed y/n's jaw to look directly at her.
"I don't care about you, I despise you" lisa said before harshly letting go and walking into her room, slamming the door shut.

y/n looked at the closed door with pure embarrassment.
why did she even think lisa was trying to protect her?
y/n breathed in, trying to calm her breathing down.

lisa gulped before taking off her jacket and accessories, trying to get the image of y/n's hurt eyes away from her mind.
yes, she was protecting her but will she ever tell her that?
no.
why?
she doesn't know her self.

she'll just draw to get the thoughts out of her mind.

.
SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO UPDATE
I'M KIND OF CAUGHT UP IN FAMILY DRAMA YOU KNOW HOW DESO HOUSEHOLDS ARE BUT YEA