2

lisa looked at y/n and heard her two best friends laugh.
"oooo enemies to lovers!!" Rosé said teasingly and lisa glared at her.
layla, Lisa's other best friend started laughing.
"I hope I can get my dorm changed" lisa said and that hope was quickly broken when rosé said "didn't you hear? we're already short on dorms, ms lisa!" Rosé said and lisa sighed, not wanting to share a room with Y/n.

"why do you dislike her so much, anyways, she's kind of very cute" layla said and lisa looked at her and layla shrugged her shoulders.
"forget it, I'll see you guys tomorrow then, or today, please crash my dorm!" lisa said pleading, she did not want to face Y/n.

.

seemed like Y/n shared the same feelings.
as she was waiting in the keyline for lisa, so they could get their keys.
"agh, I thought this school year would be amazing" Y/n whined to jimin and jimin giggled "it will!, you'll find a very hot girlfriend" Jimin said winking at Y/n and she hit him on the shoulder.

"lisa is as straight as a ruler!" y/n said and jimin nodded "yes, a bendy ruler, that is" y/n rolled her eyes at what jimin said but then she saw Lisa coming their way.

y/n locked eyes with Lisa and Lisa chuckled "stop staring at me, im not that pretty" Lisa said teasingly and y/n's eyes widened and Lisa shook her head at her.
"our keys? do you want them or not?" Y/n said, the attitude coming out of nowhere.

lisa looked at her skeptically before nodding and walking ahead with her to get their keys.
y/n waved bye to jimin and walked with Lisa.
"hi, dorm keys for 57?" Lisa asked and the women behind the table nodded handing Lisa two keys and Lisa walked away with them.
y/n stared at her unbelievably.
"hello? where are my keys?" y/n said, running up to Lisa.
Lisa looked down at Y/n as she was way taller.

"you don't get one." lisa said plainly and y/n stared at her, thinking she's joking.
"why is that? it's my dorm too!" y/n said and lisa smiled at her.
"it's because you had alot of attitude in you, your keys are now mine, go cry about it" lisa said before walking away to probably their dorm.

y/n stared at her unbelievably,
is she crazy or something?

gay women 🍒-
bro
she took my keys!

cotton candy 🍬
noway, what 💀💀💀
why would she do that?

gay women 🍒-
apparently it was because of my attitude
IS SHE PUNISHING ME FOR MY ATTITUDE?
WHAT IN THE WATTPAD.

cotton candy 🍬
💀💀
girl gets dominated by her roommate 🤪

gay women 🍒-
ew, you're so weird

cotton candy 🍬
you know you love me, 😘
*read*

.
y/n rolled her eyes at what jimin said as she walked to her dorm.
getting in she saw lisa,
at the kitchen counter.
"can I have my keys?" y/n said, looking at lisa and lisa eyed her up and down.
y/n sighed before saying "please?" y/n pleaded.

lisa flashed a smile "yea no, I don't think so" she said while putting the keys on top of the fridge where y/n literally would never be able to reach and proceeded to leave.
how could one be so pretty and have such a bitchy personality.

wait, what?
so pretty?
no no no, lisa is pretty but not to the point-
"oh gosh, what am I thinking" y/n said to her self before entering her room and looking at it, it was pretty basic, but it was a dorm.
besides she'll decorate it and make it better.
y/n started unpacking and she looked at her little things and her breath hitched.
"can't slip, can't slip" she kept whispering to herself and she was putting away her little stuff.

thankfully, she didn't slip.
she thanked god for that or it would've been very embarrassing for her.
after unpacking everything, she decided to go outside to see what was up.
she saw two other girls with lisa on the couch seated.

slowly y/n gulped the lump forming in the inside of her throat and walked out to go get water.
lisa and her friends stopped laughing when they saw y/n.
layla looked at Y/n.
"y/n, right?" layla asked getting up and walking towards Y/n.

Y/n nodded slowly, confused on why she asked.
"im layla, you're roomies best friend, you better get used to me" layla said as she eyed Y/n up and down.

lisa saw the way layla was eyeing y/n and she rolled her eyes.
"why are you looking at her like that? do you wanna get with her or something?" lisa said laughing and giving a high five to rosé, who also couldn't stop laughing.

"what?, no! agh, bye." layla said rolling her eyes and y/n looked at the three amused, they were weird asf.
shaking her head, Y/n just got herself a glass of water and walked into her room again.

hoping that tomorrow would go well for her as classes start tomorrow.

.
I know it might seem pretty boring right now.
but trust me guys! COME ON
alr anyways
and y'all better vote or else 😈