5

after lunch y/n had a one more lecture but it was with layla and lisa.
sighing to herself, she waved at jimin and yoongi and walked out of the lunchroom.

she found the lecture hall and she saw lisa before layla, layla pointed the seat next to her and y/n being y/n couldn't decline despite feeling uncomfortable.
lisa eyed the two, she saw how uncomfortable y/n was getting.

"hey, so did u have fun yesterday?" layla asked and y/n nodded, not feeling very vocal.
"hey, you okay?" layla said as she placed her hand on y/n's thigh and having a soft grip on it.
y/n nodded again.

lisa saw all of this, she was looking at how uneasy y/n felt.
lisa didn't even know she was staring that hard before rosé said "dude, stop glaring at y/n like that, why do you hate her so much"

lisa looked at rosé for brief moment.
she didn't hate y/n
in fact she was starting to-
WHAT.
no no.
not at all.
she hates y/n.

"eh, she's just so problematic" lisa said before she went back to working on her notes.
the teacher then turned to look at all the students.
"the art exhibition will be held for you guys at the end of the month to see your progress and I want your best work" the teacher said and everyone nodded.

.

it was the last lecture so, lisa and y/n got out of their seats and walked together to their dorm
well, not really, y/n was walking 2 steps behind lisa.

layla saw y/n and immediately catched up to her.
"hey, y/n, wana hang out with me today?" layla asked and y/n looked at her for a few seconds, not sure, what to say.
she didn't feel the safest with layla.

before y/n could reply to layla, lisa interrupted them.
"weren't you supposed to hang out with me and rosé, why do you wanna hang out with her ugly ass?" lisa asked as the insult slipped through her tongue.
y/n looked at lisa before speeding pass them.

both lisa and y/n felt pangs in their chest but they said nothing.
layla looked at lisa and she motioned her to walk to the hangout lounge with her.

.

y/n entered her dorm and went into her room, looking at her reflection.
she isn't that ugly, is she?

tears fell from y/n's hazel eyes as she stared at her reflection.
looking at herself with anger.
y/n started sobbing before she had tired herself out and decided she'll just fall asleep.
.

"why are you so obsessed with y/n?" lisa asked layla as they were making their way into the lounge.
layka awkwardly laughed "im not" layla said and lisa just looked at her weirdly.
they met with rosé and decided to just hang with each other for a few hours.

soon, they had to leave as it was getting late.
lisa walked to her dorm.

the first thought that came into her mind was y/n.
lisa gulped trying to avoid the thoughts but she just couldn't, so she went ahead and opened y/n's door without warning.
she saw y/n sprawled on the bed, sleeping calmly.

lisa felt herself smile before she realized what she was doing, she quickly shut the door and went out of y/n's door.
shaking her head at what she was thinking.

she decided to then just draw, trying to get the thoughts out of her mind.

.
short chapter today lol