3

Y/n woke up the next morning and realized that today onwards she'd have classes and ugh, that did not sound good.

but her lectures weren't that long, so that was good.
y/n got up and got dressed quickly, walking out to see lisa at the kitchen counter.

lisa glared at her before walking out the room.
"ugh, what the fuck is her problem, she was fine yesterday?" y/n questioned to herself before deciding to just skip breakfast.

y/n walked out her dorm and started walking to the lecture building, hoping none of her classes are with lisa.

y/n entered her first class, it was sculpture making.
she saw layla entering and sitting right beside her.
"hey" layla said and y/n gave her a soft smile and nodded at her.

jimin wasn't really going to be any of y/n's classes expect historical art because he was a fashion student.
slowly the day went by and finally lunch arrived and Y/n was more than happy to be with jimin.

"hi! had fun today in class?" jimin asked and y/n sighed "im having fun but you're not there" y/n said and jimin giggled "you missed me that much?" he asked teasingly as they both sat down with their trays.

"don't get too ahead of yourself" y/n said with a fake smile as she started eating her food.
"how's with your roommate, then?" Jimin asked and Y/n rolled her eyes "she's so annoying, at one seconds she's going to act like the nicest person but then she acts as if everything revolves around her" Y/n said, shaking her head to herself.

jimin nodded understanding "seems like she has split personality disorder" jimin said and both jimin and y/n started laughing.
"what about you? who's your roommate?" Y/n asked as she sipped on her peach milk.
"this really hot music student, oh my god, he is so fine and you know he plays the piano! How cool is that!" Jimin said gushing over his roommate and y/n smiled knowingly.

"looks like someone has a little crush!" y/n said teasingly and jimin looked at her and immediately shook his head "what no! I don't even know his name!" jimin said rolling his eyes before his eyes landed on a girl staring intensely at y/n.

"whys that girl staring at you like that?" jimin asked and y/n looked to where jimin was looking and she saw layla.
"that's layla, she's apparently Lisa's best friend" y/n said and jimin nodded "probably hates you too" jimin said and y/n laughed again with jimin.

soon lunch break was over and y/n only had one more lecture to attend.
y/n dreaded attending the lecture but she knew she had to go.
because it was the main one.
fine arts.

she walked in and saw lisa sitting at the first desk, her breath hitched because the only seat empty was next to lisa.

"fuck!" y/n said under her breath and sat next to lisa who didn't even bother to look at her.
y/n really didn't know why her and lisa hated each other but in her care if lisa hates her she'd hate her too, you get what you give.

soon the teacher came and started teaching and the day went on.
except for the occasional curses lisa was muttering, everything else was fine.

finally lectures were over and y/n quickly got home, deciding to full asleep because the day was pretty tiring honestly.

.
y/n woke up around 5pm and she had gotten a text from an unknown number.

unknown-
hey.

y/n
hello?
who is this?

unknown-
hey, it's layla
I was wondering if you'd like to come to the welcome party with me?

y/n
party?

unknown-
yes, lol

y/n
I'll see and then tell ig.

unknown-
alr, text me to let me know!

.
y/n couldn't believe it.
layla, lisa's best friend asked her to go to a party with her, damn.
she should go, she'll just confirm with jimin.
.

gay women 🍒-
dude!
layla just asked me to come to a party with her!
should I go?

cotton candy 🍬
is that even a question!
yes fucking go!
im going with yoongi too!

gay women 🍒-
yoongi?

cotton candy 🍬
I'll tell u later go get ready!

.

y/n texted layla letting her know that she'll be there and immediately went ahead to go get changed.
she wore a tight top and mini skirt and put on a little bit of makeup.

she nodded to herself, thinking she looks okay.
walking out she saw lisa at the counter, who looked at her once she came out.
"where are you going?" lisa asked and y/n looked at her for a brief moment before saying.
"doesn't matter." lisa looked at y/n before going into her room and slamming the door shut.

y/n shrugged and walked out the door, heading towards layla's dorm so she could take her there.

lisa gulped as the image of y/n played in her head.
"fuck, why did she look so good.." lisa asked herself before immediately shaking her head.
"what am I saying." lisa said to herself before laying down to just go to sleep.

.
you do know it's not illegal to vote 🙄