Akaashi - Lingerie Reaction (ft. Bokuto)

Start from the beginning

The raven haired main swallows uncomfortable. Akaashi is still sitting on his knees, hands pressed flat against his legs as if he was being reprimanded. He could feel himself sweating by the thought of the picture.

Bokuto hums for a moment, fingers coming to his chin in thought. "Speaking on which, you haven't done it in a while, have you?"

This cases Akaashi's cheeks to burn red. The fact was implied considering he hadn't told Bokuto anything of the sort in a long long time.... but it was still a little embarrassing to be mentioning it aloud. And all he can do is shake his head silently to respond.

"No wonder ya look so pent up right now." Akaashi always admired how Bokuto could be so blunt, but at the same time, it wasn't necessarily working in his favor today. "Y/N is pretty hot, isn't she."

And that's when lightbulbs emerged in Bokuto's head.

Bokuto had a way with words. He was captain of his volleyball team at one point. And that's how he also managed to rope both you and Akaashi into some fantasy in his head.

Akaashi is dressed formally as usual. His hands are both in front of him while his head is looking down in shame. You're dressed in only your night gown which Bokuto instructed you to wear, also mirroring Akaashi's body language.

Bokuto was sitting on a stool that was propped up about a meter away from the bed, staring at the both of you. "Y/N, I'm gonna have to have you take the reigns a little more today since Akaashi doesn't have your experience."

Both you and Akaashi look away from one another. Akaashi shies away from the fact that it had been a little longer than he'd like to admit since his dick has seen some action. On the other hand, you weren't a fan of Bokuto admitting just how frequent you had your sexcapades, especially to Akaashi who you thought saw you as someone of a decent moral compass.

"Why don't you guys start out with kissing?"

You can't even look the man in the eye.

"Bokuto-San, are you sure about this?"

"Of course, I'd love my best friend and my girlfriend to get along even more. Plus, Y/N also agreed," he says, hands coming behind his head to support himself.

You and Akaashi look at each other hesitantly, waving and stalling as you near one another. You can feel Boktuo's eyes refusing to pull away from the two of you as you both touch lips.

"C'mon, why don't you relax a little. Y/N, I'm trusting you."

And the way he says your name really eggs you on. It almost sounded like a warning, as if he was making sure you'd serve his desires. So you do what you always do with Bokuto. You grab Akaashi's hands that were doing absolutely nothing and place them on the arch of your back (or slightly lower) before you swing your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

You can hear Bokuto grunt, seemingly a satisfied one. And as you relax into the kiss, Akaashi seems to reciprocate. Your lips move in sync, letting your tongues take a backseat as you both try to warm each other up.

"Okay, now Akaashi, why don't you try lowering your hands a little. Even go under her dress if you're feeling bold."

Akaashi doesn't even break the kiss to respond. He seems to be enjoying himself which was beyond your expectation. It seems as if nerves wash away quickly when you're desperate.

His hands slowly inch downwards, floating above your ass. His fingers are long as slender and you can easily make out the shape as he softly rubbing circles over your body. It's an instinct to arch your back, as if telling him to touch you more.