Chapter 10

Rues pov:
Nate carried Willow to the car.
"Aron get your ass in the car your telling me what you and cal were talking about now!"

Time skip

Nates sat with Willow in the hospital room. She had major bruise on her back from her fall, a bruise on her upper arm that the doctors did not find luckily and a cut on her head from the glass on the stairs.
The doctor came in with her z-rays.
"Alright good news, the break was easy and clean so two months with the cast and 3 in the boot."
"May I ask how this happened?" I looked at nate discretely.
"I uh didn't see the dog under my feet."
"Honey where is your parents?" Truth is she doesn't know where her mother was.
"Um there on a cruise they weren't there. He brought me here."
"Is he 18 can he sign your release papers and take you to your appointments?"
"I am ma'am and what appointments?"
"She needs to come back in 2 weeks to make sure the leg is healing correctly. And another after a month mark. Then to take off the cast and put you in a boot. And then another to make sure your legs in doing good in the boot."

She hated being in the hospital, the feeling of someone discovering the real reason why she hurt and see the bruises was in the back of her mind haunting her.

She hated feeling vulnerable, sitting in and her x-rays on the board and doctors checking her out. She refused to put on the gown. She claimed she had sensitive skin and she was really cold. She wanted to leave , but was she didn't want to go home. That wasn't her home.

Aron was in the car sobering up. He was high and drunk. He usually he would be in his room not caring what happened to Willow and what Nate did as long as it didn't affect him. 

We were all hungry after not getting to eat dinner or eat there snacks. Nate besides it be best if they stop by fezcos store and bring back yo the house. Nate checked me out since he's 18. cal had left as soon as i fell, and wasn't there to sign me out of the hospital. Aron complained that we had taken a long time and he was thirsty and hungry.

Nate helped Willow with her crutches, eventually they got to the car.

"Fuck finally y'all took for ever!" Nate glared at him to shut the fuck up. He just stared driving ignoring Aron's comments and rambles.