Chapter 8

They saw fez sitting on the counter smoking.
"Yo little jay how you been?" He was always soft with Willow after rue told fez she's shy and doesn't like talking to a lot of people.
"I'm good fez how are you?" He smiled at how Willow called him fez and didn't use his full name.
"I'm good little bored, been slow around here."  He reached out his fist to her hoping she wouldn't leave him hanging. Rue told him that she wouldn't reach out physically to people unless it was Nate or her. He hoped if he reach out for a fist bump it would let her know he liked her as a friend not just as rues friend and letting her know they were friends. She smiled and immediately fist bumped him.

She was happy he reached out first. Sometimes she overthinks physical touch with people, if they wanted a hug and which way to lean, or how long the hug should be or if they wanted a side hug. So normally she just didn't do it. She didn't know if they thought you were good enough friends to hug and stuff. It kept her awake at night.

Nate smiled at there interaction knowing Fezco was being gentle with her, he wasn't used to people being so kind and gentle with his little sister. Often worrying if people were mean to her and so he made close friends who knew Willow and that would look out for her.

Nate went off to get snacks and let Willow talk to Fezco.
"Have you meet ash yet?"
"I haven't talked to him yet but I saw him when you guys took me home a while ago, I didn't get to tell you thanks before I left I didn't really know what to say."
"Your welcome, i saw you at the party I didn't want to seem nosy so I didn't ask you."
"I got into a fight with my dad about where I had been since I was staying with rue, and Nate didn't want me in the house alone so he took me to the party for a little bit."

Fezco's pov:
I didn't want to push her and ask why she was staying with rue and why her dad was mad, cause we were having a conversation and didn't want to push her away. She was a private person and i wanted to respect that. I also didn't mention we saw Nate helping her outside then rue run off and then they came back inside and went upstairs before ash went to tell rue we were leaving. It wasn't my place to ask.

Back to rue as narrator:
She was looking down where her hoodie covered her wrist. Fezco noticed she was staring down and decided to ask her if she was ok.
"Willow you ok you seem to be thinking about something?" She looked at Fezco with a soft face one he had only seen when they asked if she could go to the party that day he meet her.
"Mhh just thinking about something I'll be ok."
He noticed how she said she will be ok and I'm ok. He decided to gently put his hand on her shoulder, she was showing him her soft side and wanted her to know he appreciated her opening up to him and she was safe and wouldn't judge her.

She looked up at him and put her head on him arm and shoulder not quit his shoulder cause he was long just sort of leaning on him. Showing she felt safe around him. She felt safe a sense of comfortable ness, he was easy to talk to not like everyone else in town they just wanted her to open up so they could see what she was hiding or just she see know was she was shy. Not really being her friend. But he was easy to talk to, she knew what he did for a living she knew he wouldn't judge her.

Nate walked up to the counter with some skittles and chocolate. They payed and went home and watch a movie.

What she didn't know is he saw that her wrist was wrapped and that's why he asked if she ok to see if she would mention it.