Chapter 6

Heavy topics don't read if sensitive to hard topic:) SH
*back to the story line at the party* *nate sees there's blood dripping from willows cheek where cal has shattered a glass and cut her. Rue tell Nate that Jules should have some stuff in her bathroom and they go inside*

Nates pov:
We rushed back inside as I pushed my way through the crowd of dancing teenagers to where rue was going. We walked upstairs into a room who I assume Was her friends Jules room. I went into her bathroom to get a first aid kit. Rue sat on the bed with one leg one the bed put willow where her head was in rues lap while I got out the medical supplies dealing with her cut on her forehead then lifted her shirt to see her wound. The cut was deep. I pulled out multiple pieces of glass from wha i assume was the glass shattered on the ground in our kitchen.

Rue had tears In her eyes I knew she felt guilty about dropping her off letting her go inside knowing how our dad is and going to to a party.
"Wills I'm so sorry I- uh should never let you get out of the car I shouldn't have." Willow took her arm that was in her lap and moved it to rue arms sadly smiling at her. I'm glad Willow has someone looking out for when I'm not around.

There was knocking at the door.
"Rue if you want a ride home we're leaving now!"
"Shit that's ashtray, Nate hurry up." Rue whispered not wanting ashtray to know what was happening. She got up off the bed, looking back at Willow laying on the bed in pain.
"I got her rue, she'll be ok." She opened the door quickly and left before he could see us inside the room.

Rues pov:
What we didn't know was ashtray heard them talking before he told rue they were leaving. Something about her cut on her cheek and a wound on her side and rue feeling guilty.He thought maybe she fell at the party or earlier before she came to the party. She for sure peeked his interest. He couldn't help but be curious about her. How come he didn't know Nate had a sister, and why was everyone so scared of nate when his sister is around. He saw the way people cleared their path and all the guys looked down when willow walked by, like they weren't aloud to look at her.

They went home that night and Willow stayed in Nate's room that night on a cot bed in the corner. In the afternoon they went to Fezco shop. There was nothing to say except she talked to fez a little he had this calming presence that Willow liked. He was different, he cared. Ashtray watched her fiddle with her sleeves nervously, he noticed that that was something she did a lot. while she waited for nate to get what ever he needed, she talked to Fez. She went back there later in the week with Nate again to buy willows favorite drink, cherry cola and cause Willow wanted to talked to fez.