My Boyfriend Is Famous

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Your designs belong in a magazine of their own," San asked, looking at the redesigned room. Compared to the photo, Wooyoung's sketch was the one he'd choose. He had switched out the table for a smaller one, playing out on the colors so that they were pops of color all throughout the room labeled in pen of course but San could still see it.

"They are," Yeosang said, walking up to hug Wooyoung, Jongho walking over to hug San. Wooyoung hugged Yeosang, San hugging Jongho while he looked at him with the why-is-this- the-first-time-any-one-has-told-me-about-this look. "Wooyoung hyung likes to challenge himself since the more he does- he's prepared to think of solutions and designs on the spot," Jongho said, starting off the story. "And on one of those occasions I submitted his design to a magazine who wanted to have a whole collection of his designs to showcase," Jongho said, proudly while Wooyoung blushed.

"I still haven't forgiven you for that," Wooyoung said. "I think they have it here," Jongho said, taking San with him as they waddled to the section. San was excited, Wooyoung blushing a bit more. "Yeonjun called. They almost have the tire fixed," Yeosang said, looking at Jongho and San's smile as he looked at the magazine. He looked like the proudest boyfriend in the world. "We thought we'd say Hi, we were doing research about demonic stuff and demons," Yeosang said, looking at Jongho while Wooyoung looked at San. Wooyoung looked down at the bag of books that Yeosang was holding, wanting to read them with Jongho.

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung who wiggled his eyebrows, Yeosang looking at him. "What did I say?" Yeosang asked, Wooyoung smiling. "Nothing, I'm glad you're spending time with Jongho. Seonghwa and Hongjoong stress you out," Wooyoung said, looking at Yeosang's head. "I'm starting to see gray hairs," Wooyoung said, teasing Yeosang who laughed. "What can I say?" Yeosang said, not denying the gray hairs. "I'm worried about them a lot," Yeosang said, still having a bad feeling about everything.

"As long as I'm alive nothing will happen to them. Or anyone of you," San said, walking back with Jongho with several magazines in his hand. Yeosang looked at him, San having a small smile on his lips. "So start worrying about me," San added, with a small pout that made Yeosang laugh. "He's not a king for no reason after all," Jongho said, San laughing shyly at the sudden mention of it.

"I'm flattered," San said, realizing how happy he actually was. Wooyoung let him use his powers. "And I'm soaked," Yeonjun said, everyone looking up at him. They went quite for a bit, a wet hair Yeonjun being a sight to see. "But the tire is fixed! We can shop around a bit more," Yeonjun said, passing by a section he knew San needed to see.

"Mingi, Yunho, and Seonghwa are downstairs with Hongjoong if you need them," Yeonjun said, wanting to make sure everyone knew where each other were. The car was right outside the cafe window where Hongjoong could keep an eye on it. "I should work part time as a tour guide," Yeonjun said, Wooyoung and Yeosang helping him to fix his hair. "You should change," Wooyoung said. He really was soaked. "They have a shop across the street, I'll go with the group," Yeonjun said, smiling. "But when I'm back, we should go. There's a warning from the national weather service and it might be a serious storm that's here to stay," Yeonjun said, already calling Seonghwa so that he was ready.

"Jongho and I will look for some more books," Yeosang said, Jongho nodding. "Wooyoung and I will look at the rest of the magazines," San said, Wooyoung smiling. "And look at the last row of books," Wooyoung said, he'd sneak some time at the stationary store later too.

~•~•~•~ Meanwhile ~•~•~•~

Hongjoong glanced at Seonghwa as Yunho told him about how they fixed the tire, seeing his worried yet nonchalant expression.

"Seonghwa hyung offered to help and finished changing the tire in eight minutes," Yunho said, while Mingi applauded him. "He's always been strong," Hongjoong said, with a small smile, Seonghwa avoiding eye contact. He was strong but no one needed to know that. And it wasn't like Yunho and Mingi or Yeonjun were struggling with the tire.