I smiled.

"Enough of play, common manju." i says to her.

"You are a moron" she shouts at my face and walked inisde the bathroom.

She is still not yet healed. Its been a day.

"Bye maama" kabir says to me.

"What happened Kabir, why dont you stay here for somemore time."

"No maama, mumma is in fever thats why she couldnt able to come to home to do her job. I have to go and take care of her maams. You already doing a lot of work, i dont want to burden anymore of your work."

"What no no. Please stay here, manjusha will feel good to be surrounded by you"

"Now its the time for her to underdtand that her husband is more than enough to feel good." he says.

I nods as no at him.

"You are her brother"

"Now you are her everything maama, i know you will take good care of my manju, i have to be there with mumma, since she is also not feeling well. She already asked me to take her to here to see manju. But i refrained her, as she herself is not feeling well."

" Did you taken her to the hosiptal?."

"Yes maama"

"Okay Kabir, take care of aunty. If she didnt get any beter just call me, we both will take her to some other hospital." i says to him.

He smiled at me.

"You are a good human maama"

"What he?" little puff just rolled her eyes while walking out of the bathroom.

"Bye manju" kabir says.

"What?. No you are not going anywhere" she started to argue with him.

After sometime, she agreed with him to leave. Even she wanted to meet sarala, but kabir didnt allowed for it too, saying that she is not at all in the right health to travel for now.

"Bye" I says to him.

                     _______

"Open your mouth Manju" i says to her.

"Give me the plate to me, am not a small child." she says to me.

"Here" i sats by giving her the plate. Atleast if she have means that is more than enough to me.

She strated to eat.

*Throat clearing * i looked up at her.

"Arent you ha... H.. Having... U.. You... Your breakfast?" she asks me stutteringly.

Is she is my little puff?

I smiled at this.

My god, this is her first time.

"I aint giving you any oscar award, am just asking you why are you not having your food thats it. Dont smile like this. Arghh" she sounds annoyed.

I laughed.

"Mm, well you aksed me for the first time like this. I think i stra..."

"Hello mister stop your non sense talks. Don't start to overthink, its just that you took care of me when i was not feling good. So in return i just asked you. Nothing else. Dont let your brain misconception as something else."

I smiled at her. She gave me a unbelivable look.

"Here have your tablet" i says once she had her breakfast.