"I want some of that" I smiled. "No Y/n. You can't handle Fire-whiskey" Draco shot down my idea. "That's not fair Dray. I can drink what I want" I interjected. "Y/n you'll just end up fucked up again" he rolled his eyes.

I walked over to Pansy and complained to her "He's treating me like a child Pans, I should be able to drink what I want" I sighed out. "You're right Y/n, wait here" she giggled and walked off.

"Here just don't let him see" she sneakily handed me a cup half filled with Fire-Whiskey. I looked around making sure I wasn't seen, and took a big sip feeling that familiar burn. Mm I could get used to that.

A few big sips later and the cup was finished. I didn't feel any difference so I walked up to Theo "Theoooo I'm thirsty and Dray said I can only trust drinks given to me by him or you, and I'm mad at him right now soooo gimmie drink!" I smiled.

He thought about something for a moment but he ultimately started to walk to the drink table "I'm not giving you anything too strong Y/n. Here this is just tequila in juice" He handed me a cup, and I took a sip. It tasted exactly like juice!

I walked off and chugged the drink. "Hey everyone! It's karaoke time! Figure out what song you're going to sing, and come line up!" Fred smirked at the crowd.

Nobody was lining up, until Fred spoke once more "Y/n we shook on it, I hope you know what song you're going to sing! Come on up here" he started laughing.

People were looking at me, and when I got on stage I saw Draco staring at me intensely. "Uh I've never actually sang in front of anyone before, so don't mind if I sound bad guys" I nervously chuckled.

I turned around to the band and asked "Do you guys know how to play All I wanted by Paramore?" I looked around at them and noticed Ginny smiling "I love that song!". Fred nodded and it seemed them all knew it.

(Play All I wanted by Paramore)

"Okay uhm I'm gonna sing 'All I wanted' by Paramore, wish me luck!" Fred started the song with his guitar, and then I started singing "Think of me when you're out, when you're out there"

I saw Draco stand up and walk to the front of the crowd. I had to prepare myself to sing this song. "All I wanted was you." I let out softly. Ron started going crazy with the drums, Fred and George's guitars blended amazingly.

"I think I'll pace my apartment a few times" I stopped for a second "And fall asleep on the couch" I continued the song, getting ready for what was coming. "Oh,oh". Fuck here we go.

"All I wanted was you" I belted out "All I wanted was youuuuuu" I belted even longer. After I finished those notes I looked out into the crowd and people seemed to be in disbelief.

"I can follow you to the beginning, just to relive the start." I kept singing, I got ready for the hardest one yet. "ALL I WANTED WAS YOUUUUUUUU" I screamed out with all my might. I continued the song till it ended.

The second it ended the entire room was bursting with clapping and yelling. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that it was all for me. "I can't believe I just did that. Thank you everyone" I left the stage and people were giving me high fives and telling me I did so good.

When I got to Draco he pulled me into a huge kiss, "Holy shit baby, you never told me you could sing like that" he smiled at me. "I didn't really know that I was that good" I nervously laughed.

Pansy ran up to me "OMGGG I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT! WE HAVE TO START A BAND TOO Y/N! OMG IT CAN BE AN ALL GIRL BAND!" Pansy continued to yell and yell. "I don't know Pansy, I mean I'm good at singing other peoples songs, I don't think I could write my own. Besides who'd even join it?" I laughed.