Blindfold 💐

Today is the last day of being in Romania, and I knew I had to make up my mind about Draco. I truly did like him, but is this worth the risk? Maybe I need to step out of my comfort zone and just go for it, after all, what's the worst that could happen?

Today is a free day, and Draco decided he wanted to take me on a date. I'm not quite sure where we're going but he told me that he bought me a dress to wear, "Start getting ready darling, we'll be leaving in an hour"

I walk into the bathroom and I see a gorgeous black floral mesh like dress. "Dray, who picked this out? It's beautiful!" I yelled. I heard steps coming closer to the door, before Draco appeared in the door frame.

 I heard steps coming closer to the door, before Draco appeared in the door frame

"Not as beautiful as you gorgeous. Also, have some faith in me Y/n. I'm the one who picked it out" he smiled and kissed my temple before walking back to the bed.

I can't say I'm surprised, if I was being honest he did have a pretty good fashion sense. I'm excited to see what he's going to be wearing.

After applying some makeup, and curling my hair I exited the bathroom. Draco was busy reading a book so he didn't notice me standing in front of him, I cleared my throat to get his attention "Excusee meee, how do I look" I smiled, doing a little twirl.

"Merlin Y/n. You're stunning, please just be mine already." He stood up and put his hands on my waist, That's when I noticed his outfit... And his hands.

I couldn't believe how good he looked in this moment, I might've been staring a little too long because before I knew it I felt Draco's hand on my chin guiding my head to look at his

"My eyes are up here love." I wasn't sure what to say, I was honestly speechless. "Aw, come on baby. Use your words, and tell me what you're thinking." He spoke slowly.

His voice alone was causing my core to melt. "You, your hands." I stopped for a moment, then continued "You turn me on so much." Is all I could get myself to say. This was so out of character for me, its like he causes me to be an entirely different person. And I liked that.

Without missing a beat his hand was wrapped around my throat. "Fuck Y/n. You can't just say things like that and expect me not to do anything about it." He pushed me against the wall and started to attack my neck in kisses, trailing up to my lips.