Coitus Interruptus (G!P Chaeyoung)

Start from the beginning

"Yes Mina." Chaeyoung replied in a calm voice, despite the now painfully hard erection she was sporting.

"Mm, fingers... oh god, inside." Mina panted.

"How many fingers Mina?" Chaeyoung asked, she knew the girl loved it. Mina moaned. "One, Mina?" Chaeyoung asked again, slipping a single digit into her girlfriend, her thumb taking over stroking the brunette's clit.

Mina groaned as her insides clenched on the single finger inside her. Grinding down on the blonde's hand she moaned, "More."

Instead of giving her another finger, Chaeyoung slowed down, slipping her finger out of the brunette and slowing down her thumb to lazy wide circles. "I asked you a question." The blonde said lowly.

"Chaeyoung,"

"How many fingers Mina?"

"Two! Chaeyoung please!"

The blonde nodded to herself before slamming two fingers into the brunette and circling her clit faster than before. She set a fast pace that had Mina practically screaming with every pump of her hand. Chaeyoung felt Mina's walls flutter around her hand, knowing the girl was going to come soon she curled her fingers inside her girlfriend, hitting that perfect spot that had her clenching and screaming Chaeyoung's name in no time.

Chaeyoung slowed down and let Mina ride her orgasm out on her hand. When she was done, Mina slumped down and leaned her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Wow." Was all Mina could say while she caught her breath.

"Mhm," Chaeyoung said while retrieving her hand from between Mina's legs. She brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked them. "Mm, you taste so good Mina."

Mina watched her, with her mouth slightly open, while Chaeyoung licked the brunette's juices off of her fingers. Mina groaned low in her throat at the sight and unconsciously rocked her hips against Chaeyoung hardness.

Chaeyoung moaned as she removed her fingers from her mouth and back to the brunette's hips, helping her rock against herself.

Mina lifted the blonde's shirt high enough to trace the woman's abs with her hand. Running and mixed martial arts kept her girlfriend toned and fit and she loved it. She loved running her hands on the girl's hard stomach, and loved tracing those distinct lines with her tongue every night. It was her second favorite feature on the woman's body, the first she was rocking against.

Mina snaked her hand in the waistband of the blonde's sweats and her hand brushed up against her erection. She took it in her hand and gave it a soft tug, pulling a low moan out of her girlfriend. Mina smirked and pressed her lips to the blonde, giving her a soft slow kiss while she stroked her beneath her pants.

Their kiss intensified and became heated as Mina stroked her girlfriend faster. The sounds she was pulling from the blonde had her wet and aching to be filled by her. A particularly hard tug of the length in her hand, had the woman beneath her shuddering and groaning loudly. Mina moaned with her and suddenly she needed to be filled. Now.

She pulled the sweats down, only far enough to release Chaeyoung's member from confinement, as she shifted a little higher on the blonde. She loved the blonde's penis, it wasn't too long or too wide, it was perfect and she loved to play with it. Not right now though, right now she wanted it inside her.

She brought her lips back to Chaeyoung's, their tongues moving in sync with one another, as she lowered herself onto the head of Chaeyoung's member. Mina moaned loudly with Chaeyoung as she sank down on half of her length, she lifted up until she was hovering over her girlfriend, groaning at the loss, before sinking down again, this time taking the whole length. Both girls groaned, Mina at the feeling of being completely filled and Chaeyoung at the feel of the brunette's walls fluttering against her member.