「𝟏𝟑」

Mulai dari awal

She picked up one of his toys and opened the front door. "Come on, stinky man." She told him and he ran outside.

Raquelle tossed the now saliva covered sock on the couch before walking out the house.

There stood the five teens all sharing a conversation at the gate.

"Anyways." She mumbled before throwing the ball. Dior ran after it and brought it back to her.

"Good job, baby." She smiled as she took the ball from him. He sat in front of her in anticipation.

Just when she was about to throw the ball, he took off running towards the gate.

"He gotta be slow cause ain't no way." She laughed to herself.

She soon realized that wasn't the case when he ran up to the familiar car. Her eyes widened and she quickly ran back into the house.

The friend group watched in confusion as the door slammed shut and Raquelle appeared to be peeking out of the blinds.

"What's that matter with you n—"

"Shhhh!" Raquelle watched as Carlos, Rio, and Jordyn got out the car. Dior ran around Carlos feet before getting picked up.

They made eye contact and she quickly ducked down.

Jordyn walked up to the door and knocking loudly. "Bitch, open the fuck up!" Jordyn yelled.

Monty got up to opened the door and Raquelle quickly blocked it off. "Do not open this door."

"This is my house." He laughed before gently pushing her out the way and opening the door.

"Where is she?" Jordyn pushed Monty out the way and ran towards Raquelle.

Raquelle screamed as the girl jumped on her. "Carlos told me what happened." She said. Raquelle stayed quiet. "Why are you leaving us, babes?"

She shrugged. "I miss my mom." She whined. "And I'm really overwhelmed and depressed so I just wanna be with my mom right now." She fake cried. Jordyn began fake crying too. "Don't leave me!" She wailed as she pulled Raquelle in for a tight hug.

Monty watched in confusion as the girls cried loudly. Then the front door opened and everyone was now inside his house.

He just sighed and walked to his room.

"Oh Jesus Christ." Rio rolled his eyes as he walked over to the crying girls. Carlos put Dior down before walking over to them as well.

"Why are you leaving me!"

"I already told you!"

It took a lot of effort but the boys were able to pull them apart. "I think we gotta have some type of Dr Phil sit down shit." Rio said as she dragged Jordyn into Raquelle's room. 

Raquelle removed Carlos' arms from her before they both walked into the room as well. Everybody sat down and Rio spoke.

"Raquelle, you leaving?" He asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe."

"Yes." Both Carlos and Jordyn mumbled under their breath. Raquelle kissed her teeth. "You know what, get out." She stood up and tried to walk to the door but Rio grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Wait wait wait, why you leaving?" Rio asked. Raquelle sat back down in her spot. "I miss my mom." She said.

"What about the baby, though?" Jordyn sat up from leaning against the wall.

"I don't wanna talk about the baby right now." She shook her head. Carlos shook his as well before getting up. "This a waste of time. I'm out." With that being said, he walked out the door.

She got up and walked out the room as well, following after him. "Fuck you want?" Carlos asked as he lit his blunt.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" She crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head at him.

"I'm not tryna argue with you right now, fool. Leave me alone" He told her.

She snatched the blunt, putting it out. "Don't piss me off. I don't understand why you're mad. You acting like I chose to come here. You're mad that I'm doing what's best for myself."

"That's your problem. You're selfish, you only care about yourself. It's fuck everybody else's feelings but as along as Raquelle's good then it's ok." He went off on her.

"Yeah because as the end of the day, the only person I'm gonna have is myself. So, I gotta put myself first before anything!" She yelled at him.

This drew the attention of Monse, Cesar, Jamal, Ruby, and Olivia. The two teens were now in a screaming match.

"Fuck out my face, bitch." Carlos told her. Raquelle raised her hand and slapped him across the face.

"Shit." Cesar mumbled. He and Monse walked over, quickly separating the two. "I'm sick and tired of you calling me out my name every time I do something you don't like!" She was now crying.

"Get off me." Raquelle pulled away from Monse and walked back in the house. "Please get out." She told Rio and Jordyn as she cried.

They didn't ask any questions, just walked out.

She went back to packing her suitcase, still crying. Her door opened but she didn't look up. "Leave me alone."

Not receiving a response, Raquelle looked up. "I'm sorry, mamas."
Carlos told her.

She looked up at him, trying not to cry again. "You don't mean that shit." Her voice broke as she talked.

He grabbed her hand but she snatched it away. "Come on, I'm sorry." He grabbed her face gently, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

Carlos pulled her in for a hug and she relaxed in his embrace. "I'm sorry, forreal."

"Shut the fuck up." She mumbled.

He smirked before kissing the side of her face. "I hate you." She grinned before kissing his lips.

The two teens got so caught up in each other, they didn't hear the door open. "Bipolar ass couple." Jordyn groaned loudly making them laugh.

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒?

𝐀/𝐍: can y'all pls give me some ideas for blue lights. idk what to do with that book😁