Chapter - 34 & 35

Start from the beginning

Reluctantly , Abhay nod back. Devika smiled and kissed there intertwined hands.

When they went to sleep, Devika took her night dress and was about to inter the closet when Abhay said, "are you going to change!!!

Devika nod in yes for which he said, " Don't change... You're looking very beautiful in this saree..... Please for me

Devika smiled shyly and keeping her night clothes back and come and lay on her side of bed.

Abhay was about to hovered on her but paused and said, "May I... on which Devika nod blushing, and thus... He snuggle to her like a koala🐨 ☺

Nuzzling in her neck, he put his head on her breast, his legs are entangled with her and he's rubbing his right hand slowing on her bare waist, which was gawking from the saree.

Sniffing her scent with full of his heart he whisper, " You know since we got married, I want to sleep like this with you.....sometimes I dream of sleeping like this with you... And finally after months I've got the chance

His moving fingers on her waist are creating a foreign feeling inside her, but she felt so special when he mentioned about him dreaming of her.

A husband imagines loving his wife in his dream also... What else a wife wants more than this... Thinking this Devika hugged him by his neck from her right hand.

Due to her silence, Abhay thought that she's feeling may be uncomfortable, but her hug brushed away his doubt and he kissed her neck, he started giving wet kisses on her whole neck and Devika started moaning on this intimacy.

Bending her neck to her left she gave him more access and he bit her there, thus giving his first mark on her, Devika hissed lightly with pain and pleasure but he immediately sucked and kissed the spot soothing the pain.

Continuing his torture, he kissed her whole throat and come down to the collar bone, Devika was biting her lip tightly to hold the moan, but she moan loudly when he bit her just below the color bone, just above her breast.

Abhay stopped there only, thinking that it's too much for today, he must give her time.

Thinking this, he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her.

Though, Abhay slept immediately after getting the much needed warmth of his wife, but Devika wasn't able to sleep after his sweet tortures.

Gawking at the ceiling with a beautiful smile and rubbing her fingers lightly in his hair, Devika thought...... Is it the blissful feeling when your husband loves you, I've been craving for this love from a long time..... And being a blind in front of this man, who has the ocean of love for me.

Kissing his forehead lovingly, Devika slept hugging him more tightly to her chest.

****
And what next, the scenario of Rose Villa has changed fully now... Instead of glaring and angry stares..... Lovely gawking and kitchen and balcony romance started.

After the confession, Abhay never lefts a single chance to kiss Devika 🙈 . And she being totally floating in the love of her husband, gives up.

One, weekday, Devika has a holiday in school so Anjali was also at home, so she went to have fun time with her friends, Abhay was in office and Devika was sulking in her room all alone, missing her husband badly.

Laying on her tummy she's hugging, Abhay's pillow and looking at his big photo in the room with a pout.

"To hell with your important meeting..... She said and took her phone and called him. He didn't received the call on first time, she called again. This time, Abhay received the call and said, " Love... I'm very busy right, will call you back...