"Well, he has to do something that isn't exploding everything," Tsu said.

"What did you say?!"

Mina and Uraraka snickered behind their hands and Kirishima and Sero held Bakugou back from jumping across the table.

"Sorry, all dinners are like this." Yaoyorozu shook her head but a smile was on her face.

"It's okay." Your eyes moved across the room, softening fondly at the sight of your classmates at peace. "It brings character, I think."

Mina snickered again. "What does that even mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean, I guess."

"It means batshit crazy is your personality trait," Bakugou said as if he were a sarcastic university English professor.

"I don't want to hear that from you, boom boy."

"Say that again!"

Mineta took a ball off his head and placed it on Bakugou's seat, which Kirishima pushed him back onto. He felt it under him and his head snapped in Mineta's direction, but he remained silent, perhaps not wanting to draw attention to the embarrassing position he was in.

Once you heard the timer, you got up and went to the oven. 

"Are you okay with doing that?" Yaoyorozu asked softly, following you back to the kitchen with her eyes slowly going to the burns along your arms.

You nodded. "It's not like fire is going to jump out of the oven."

She watched you intently as you pulled out the pie with an oven mitten and you turned to the counter to find the girls leaning over it with their noses in the air. "It smells so good!" Uraraka squealed. "I had no idea you could bake, Y/N!"

"Todoroki told us she liked sweets," Jirou reminded her. "That's probably why."

You nodded one more time and placed the pie on a plate, which Yaoyorozu doubled so everyone could have a piece. 

Shoji approached behind you once he noticed your curious expression. "She normally does that with dessert. It's so that the teachers don't have to keep buying ingredients."

"Oh."

Iida tried to make everyone line up for pie (which did not work) as Kota and Shoji helped cut it.

Two birds fluttered to you with a plate and Uraraka plopped next to you. "Y/N, remember that game that you taught us back at camp?"

"Spoons?"

"Yeah! We should play that, this time with you!" Her voice went quieter. "You don't have to worry about us anymore, you know?"

You glanced at the others, with Hagakure and Jirou already gathering spoons from the drawer of utensils. "Sure... that'd be nice."

Everyone gathered around the dining table with 18 spoons on the table (Midoriya and Shouto were missing). 

"Ow- No quirks, Bakugou!"

"Ha, Kaminari's out." 

"Mineta, you grab the spoon not her hand."

"That's not fair, Shoji's got six hands!" "I'm only using one."

After many rounds, Iida, Hagakure, and Bakugou stood against each other. For the record, Bakugou was still seated in the same chair he was sitting on at dinner.

Iida was out.

Then Bakugou.

And a spoon waved in the air without a visible hand holding it. "I win!" Hagakure exclaimed.