Symbol of Peace

All For One buffed his arm as well, getting ready for an assumed two or three punches, but then a flame emerged before him. A Hellflame.

"What is that form of yours, All Might?!" Endeavour questioned. "What is with that pitiful back?!!"

"If you just came to cheer him on." All For One lifted his arm. "Then be quiet and watch like a good audience!"

"Quiet, you destroyer!" Using his quirk, Edgshot redirected All For One's attack. "We came to help!" Kamui Woods picked up the pro heroes who'd already fallen.

All Might, remember this: you may be the Symbol of Peace, but that doesn't mean you're the only one who can spread it. What it means is that you're the pillar to those who can.

You can't hear it. I'm sure you can't. But you can feel it. Those who want you to win. Those who want you to keep moving. Those who want peace. They're on your side. They're rooting for you.

So grant their wishes.

All Might glanced behind him, not seeing you standing there, although he expected you to be.

All For One sent the other heroes flying. "Enough of this." All Might held up his buffed fist as All For One activated many quirks of his own.

No, not of his own. Of others.

All Might charged forwards as well as All For One and their fists collided.

They pressed their fists close together until All Might was pushed back, until he sent his power to his other arm, punching All For One with that.

He didn't have enough power to fill his whole body, simply his arms. But, he continued to fight. All Might, true to his name, used all his might, finally raising his fist and...

"United States of Smash!!"

"The villain has stopped moving!!" The news station yelled in relief.

All Might raised his fist, his whole body filling with One For All... one last time. He was victorious. He won.

In the middle of the battlefield, All For One lied, motionless, while All Might stood victorious.

That's how it was, and how it always will be when you looked back at it.

"Todoroki-san!" Yaoyorozu chased after the boy, his bi-coloured eyes darting around the place in search of one person and one person only.

"Todoroki-san, please hold on a moment!"

Todoroki stopped and looked around. "Did you see Y/N while chasing me, at least?" Yaoyorozu stopped, shaking her head in disappointment. "..No..."

He sighed. "Go back with the others. I'm... looking for Y/N." He walked forward, a bit more slowly.

You had the power to feel energy. But he could tell that you weren't there without it.

He sat on one of the large boulders, looking up at the pink tinted sky, wondering if you were looking at the same thing as him.

But even more, he was wondering what you were doing right at that moment. Where were you? Why did you leave? Where did you leave to? And more importantly... what were you going to do now?