Her eyes hurriedly darted towards the stage, to see the outcome of their clash.

A cloud of dust covered the stage, blocking the vision of everyone watching, it slowly dissipated revealing a large crater at the middle of the stage.

The whole stadium was now unrecognizable, patches of upturned solid stones littered the whole stage, cracks and fissure line the ground, it was desolated and worn out.

And at the center of it, one was lying on the ground and the other was standing with one arm raised high signaling victory.

His victory.

August Kaiser stood tall and had beaten Ais Wallenstein.

Ais laid on the center of the crater, her sword which was made to have durandal properties was destroyed, leaving only the handle that even when unconscious was still gripped tightly into her hands.

She was a bloody mess, her shoulder was a pulp of meat and gore, bones protruding out of the open wound, as a chunk of her flesh was rend out by the spear.

And Beowulf was embedded in the middle of the crater besides Ais, mana still oozing out if it, you can even see parts of Ais's flesh clinging into its shaft.

Everything happened way too fast, one moment they were both unleashing their most powerful blow, the next moment, one of them is laid unconscious in the ground with injuries so gruesome, some adventurers felt their stomach churn at the sight.

When their weapons clashed, their mana and magic was equal, the only difference was that August held the superior weapon. Ais rapier shattered like glass upon impact, so much so that shards of her sword were found embedded inside her body.

She was able to change the trajectory, negate some of its force, but she was still hit by the spear nonetheless, and was still damaged to the point where she was bleeding heavily in the ground.

The medics all rushed to the stage, Riveria among them, the elf running on top speed aided by body enchantment magic while gulping mana potion as she believed she needed every mana she had to heal Ais's injury.

When the elf arrived on her side, she grimaced at how serious the wound was, the spear may not have hit a vital spot, but the injuries she sustained were still critical. She hurriedly cast healing magic.

The others started to carry Ais's prone body into a stretcher, moving as fast as they could because her life depended on it.

"It won't budge!" One of the medics grunted as she tried to pry Ais's fingers open, even now, with her unconscious, she was still gripping her weapon tightly.

"Leave it!" Riveria ordered. 'Her body and mind is still in combat even with her being knocked-out.' she thought. 'I don't know if I should be thankful for it since it helps that her muscles are tensing up, stopping the blood from pouring out. But at the same time, her mana is resisting my own and healing her at this state would likely drain me.'

They finished loading her into the stretcher, with it, they rushed her inside, into immediate medical care.

August stared at their work while breathing heavily, his right hand was shaking non-stop, his vision going in and out of focus as his mind fought the drowsiness that was taking hold of his body.

His right hand was also unrecognizable, he had made improvements in his spell, his fight with Toga helped him a lot, but it was still unfinished. All his fingers in his right hand were bent out of their natural shape, it was black and unrecognizable. His whole right arm was charred as it burned with his use of excessive mana.

With Ais gone from the stage, August could finally relax, he was still tense when they were moving Ais, he could still feel her mana and intent, still wanting to fight.