TWO

We were heading to yoon dong hoon's funeral, and honestly it was of no use to visit a funeral of a person who turned out to be a snitch to the organization.

But being the kind friend Mujin is he decided to visit.

Upon arriving there we paid our respect, in the corner of my eye i could see a girl shedding tears and she seemed lost.

That must be dong hoon's daughter, he use to tell me about her.

Mujin approached her while saying that dong Hoon was a good friend of him and we left.

She must have been devastated.

To lose a father is not easy.

The drive back was silence, not that I was complaining either.

By the next day and after i was busy handling business since the opponents kept asking for drugs and deals were going on more than expected.

With a deep sigh I woke up with the sun beaming through the white curtains, I should get ready since I'll be leaving for Japan today.

I packed the things I needed and headed towards the organization so I could inform Mujin about my departure.

I couldn't find him in his office.

"Boss is training" taeju locked eyes with me in concern though I didn't know what he was concerned for.

I nodded at him and headed there.

To my surprise he wasn't alone, he was with a, girl?

I approached closer for a better view and it was the girl who was at dong hoon's funeral, it was his daughter.

Why is he training her? Only the two of them?

I guess I will disturb there training if I interrupt so I left.

I loosed my suits tie I don't know why I'm frustrated, his training her how come he never trained me? Why? Why am I always the second option for everyone.

There's so much space between us.

"Yo red? Going somewhere?" Here comes Gangjae, this guy is quite annoying at the level I want to shred his skin if not for our friendship and him being my apprentice.

"Usual business" I walked towards Taeju as Gangjae followed like a lost puppy.

"Tell boss that I have left for the deal in Japan" I padded Taeju's shoulder as he raised a brow at me.

"Why not tell him yourself?" I glanced at taeju after he said that, why did I not tell him myself? How will I tell him myself when his fucking busy.

"Can I come with you?" Gangjae interrupted while swinging his arm around my shoulder as i sighed pushing him away.

"His busy and no jae you can't come with me" after saying that I left the two man and went towards my car, better leave.

"Well, hello red saint" a man in a suit greeted me at the airport he didn't look like japanese to me.

After that I took rest so I can handle all the problems here and leave back to Korea.

The next day you didn't show up to work so Mujin was surprised because you never missed works.

"Where's red?" He asked taeju while heading towards the training ring to train yoon ji woo, she was his best friends daughter and having her made him feel like he has his best friend again, she was seeking revenge for her father and he deceived her.

Taeju was hesitant incase Mujin will get angry.

"She left for Japan yesterday" Mujin halted frowning, what does he mean she left? Left without telling him?

"She told me to inform you on her behalf sir" if Mujin wasn't angry now he was.

He waved his hand telling taeju to leave and took out a cigarette to calm himself.

He looked at his mobile to see if she had dropped him any messages but to his disappointment she didn't drop any messages nor call, not even a single text.

I sighed heavily, truly disappointed.

The deal in Japan was no small issue, all our men were missing and some where stealing from us also half of the drugs was lost it seemed that Mujin hadn't been informed all this because if he knew about it he would be raging mad.

I called taeju since Mujin didn't pick up the call, hopefully taeju did.

"The situation is messed up here I think it will take me one year or so to fix everything" taeju sighed as if he knew that was to happen.

"Ok got it I'll inform boss" he replied through the phone and was to cut off the phone but I stopped him, "take care of him" I hesitated for Taeju's reply and heard a chuckle from him.

"Don't worry and be back soon" He ended the call.

Now he was worried how he would tell Mujin about this.

"Boss" taeju bowed while Mujin was watching the CCTV camera observing Jin woo training.

"Lavinia, I mean, red is going to take around 1 year to clean off the deal in Japan" as expected Mujin stopped smoking and turned to taeju.

"And? Why is she always informing you and not me?" he asked taeju in a mocking tone.

"No boss she tried to contact you but she said there was no reply" after taeju said that he checked his phone to see a missed call he was about to call back when he didn't.

1 year will be hard for taeju to handle Mujins anger without her and Mujin clearly didn't look happy about her having to stay 1 year it was too long for him.

Time skip |------- 1 year ------

The air of Korea, no the air of Dongcheon was relieving as I stepped out the car.

1 year without any contact from mujin, looks like he really did forget I existed, nevermind that.

I was wearing a turtleneck sweater and a coat as comfortable as they were since the weather was quite cold.

I had to visit Mujin to inform him that everything was fixed and done.

Upon entering the office taeju was there as well, Mujin was on the call as i stood near taeju.

Taeju gave me a small smile as I returned the smile back to him, surprisingly instead of whiskey on mujins table there was a water bottle it looked like water bottle to me at least.

"What's that" I mumbled to taeju as he looked at the table and noticed the bottle.

"Chamomile tea, jin woon the daughter of dong Hoon gave it to him" Taeju replied, looks like someone is already here to make mujin smile, there's no wrong in that as long as boss is happy then I am.

"How was Japan" taeju locked eyes with me as I smiled at him and made small conversation when Mujin cleared his throat to get our attention.

And for after 1 year I locked eyes with his, Mujin was as perfect as always his hair was perfectly jelled back and his suit perfectly hugging his body.

I bowed as he nodded and then taeju left, why does he always leave?

Mujin was happy to see her Ofcours he won't let it show on his face though, she was as pretty as ever, after she left for Japan he couldn't sleep even more so Jin woo offered him whatever was the tea called chamomile to help him sleep.

He noticed she wearing a turtleneck, again.

"Looks like your boyfriend loves you a lot to leave marks on you everytime you visit me" he came closer to me closing the long gap between me and him.

I was confused at first then remembered, he was thinking i got hickey and thats why I'm wearing turtleneck.

"No sir, today is pretty cold that's why I've wore a high neck" I looked away from him because he was getting closer.

"Is that so?" He stopped Infront of me, his tall figure covering me, out of a sudden his large hands came up to my high neck and gave them a tug to have a view of my neck.

He smirked after finding no mark of hickey on me.

"Well welcome back then, red saint"