I hate hospitals

Bill's pov:

I stood there with my bloody knife in hand and covering my ears as I watched her disapear. The screaming stopped and her eyes closed. She laid completely still while the blood kept pouring from her hand.

"Scarlett?" I asked, trying to see if she still reacted to my voice. There was nothing. I had gone too far.

"Oh shit!" I said out loud as I quickly pulled up my underwear and pants and ran into the kitchen. I picked up a rag and wrapped it tightly around her hand trying to stop the bleeding. And at the perfect moment, Tom barhed through the door.

"Tom, help me get her to the car, we need to go to a hospital. Now!" I shouted at Tom.
Tom wrapped her naked and cold body in a blanket as I held tightly onto her hand.
The rage inside me was completely gone, but replaced by something else. A feeling that I didn't know I had in me. Some kind of guilt, or maybe pain.
We lifted her and got her out to my car. I dropped her down on the backseat and we drove to the nearest hospital.

Scarlett pov:

A ringing appeared in my ears and light was shining through my eyelids. I tried closer my eyes even more than before and shake my head to make the ringing stop. But it didn't stop.
I heard familiar voices that I recognised as Taylor and Mary.

"Taylor..." I tried to say but couldn't hear my own words. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on mine and I got the currage to open my eyes a slight bit. The light was sharp and everything was blurry. But I could see the outline of Taylor. Her beautiful red hair was the most visible thing to me.
The ringing got slowly quieter and quieter and Taylor's voice louder. Then the ringing was gone and I could only hear Taylor.

"Where am I?" I asked Taylor, my voice raspy and dead.

"The hospital. It's only been around 18 hours since you got here." She said, like she already knew I would ask how long I had been there.
I sighed and closed my eyes again. I felt empty. I just wanted to escape.

"Please tell me what I'll need to do now?" I asked, feeling tears in my eyes. I knew Bill wasn't gone. He just wasn't in the room. But he wouldn't let me go after he killed Britney.

"You don't have to do anything, you just need to lay here until you get better." Mary said from my other side.

"You really believe that?" I said, opening my eyes to look at Mary. I gasped when I saw her.
Half her face was blue, green and purple and her lip was split more than mine was after Bill slapped me, and her eye was bloodshot. The whole right side of her face was ruined.

"What happened to your face?" I asked her and reached out for her hand with my only good hand. She took it.

"Gustav got drunk and angry. Now, what did Bill do to you? Other than the hand of course." Mary asked. I got a lump in my throat and I forced myself to look away from theyre faces.

"You don't have to tell us yet, just remember that you can always talk to us. We've been through the same shit as you Scar." Taylor said and slid her hand further up my arm and gave me a soft squeeze. She couldn't really squeeze my hand obviously.
My hand. Oh my god, my hand. I looked down to my right hand. It was wrapped in tight white fabric with a red patch trying to break through the top layer.

"Oh my god." I said, and closed my eyes as one tear fell from my eye. I couldn't move my hand. Maybe it was because I was in pain or maybe my brain stopped me because it needed to heal. But I was unable to move it.

"It's okay, the doctors say you will be able to use it again. Just give it time, it needs to heal." Taylor said. I took a deep breath and forced myself to stop crying.

"Please tell me Bill isn't here in the hospital." I said, my voice grainy now but less raspy.

"He went out to help Georg with something." Mary said. My first thought was Laura. Did it have something to do with Laura and the baby?

"Did something happen to Laura while I was out?" I asked, praying in my head that I didn't need to think about another dead person.

"No, not yet. But they are making a plan for the baby. It doesn't sound good for Laura." Mary said and let go of my hand.
I looked around to see what machines I was hooked onto. I always hated hospitals. I wanted to get out as soon as possible. I ripped out the IV in my good hand and took of the rest of the cabels and so forth.

"Fuck I hate hospitals!" I said to myself as Taylor let go of my hand. I couldn't move the fingers but I could use it to press down on my skin so I could rip the sticky things off.

"I hate them too." I heard someone say from the door. I looked up in shock thinking it was Bill. But it was Tom. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad to see your back." Tom said and walked closer. I tried to put my legs over the edge of the bed but I felt so weak. My legs were weak and it hurt between them. I didn't know Bill could cause that much damage like that.
Tom took my hands in his, being extra carefull with the wounded hand, and helped me get up. Taylor came over quickly and held my waist. They all helped me take my first steps and soon enough I was able to walk and stand on my own.
Tom's phone rang and he went outside the door to answer it. I could hear him speaking in German so it must be either Bill, Georg or Gustav. I felt sick to my stomach every time I thought about Bill. The noises he made against my skin and the feeling of his long hair laying on my chest. I couldn't bare to think of it.

...