11

Y/n's Pov

Y/n!" A familiar voice reached my ear as I made my way up the stairs to my room. I turned to see Jayme and Sloane walking up behind me.

"Are you fucking real, girl?" Jayme whisper-yelled at me, narrowing her eyes. "I've been trying to reach you the whole weekend. Where have you been? You got me worried sick!"

"I'm sorry, Jayme," I replied, not knowing what to say or where to start.

"As you should"

We all turned around to see Fei heading are way up the stairs to meet with us. "Now tell us what the hell happened at your engagement party. Suddenly, you disappeared into thin air, and every station was telling the news about your kidnapping, and then they twisted it, saying that you ran away with your lover. I don't understand anything."

"Ben had been cheated of me," I said, and to my surprise, those words didn't even hurt anymore.

"What?!" Fei gave me the more puzzled look.

"We know that already, Y/n" Jayme stated.

Fei turned her gaze to Jayme. "You knew this whole time, I asked what happen that night at the club, and you said you didn't know."

"So, Sloane knew too."

Fei turned to Sloane now with the same gaze she gave Jayme. "You did too!" Fei shouted.

"With who?" Fei said before stepping closer to me.

"With some random girl at the club," I added, with my voice indifferent.

Fei stood there speechless, watching me with confusion. Just as her crow landed on her right shoulder.

"Holy shit." Sloane eyes suddenly grew wider with shock as she set them on something behind me. Or rather someone.

"You got to be shitting me." Jayme mumbled, articulating the words slowly, stunned.

Me and Fei turned back, leaning my body against the cold staircase, watching Ben entering the academy with the girl he cheated on me with, holding her hand in his. Jayme, Sloane, and Fei ping-ponging their gazes between Ben, his new girlfriend, and me. I hated being the spotlight. I took a deep breath, wishing I could sink through the floor. Ben, in contrast, seemed to enjoy his little performance. I rolled my eyes, turning back to Jayme, Sloane and Fei.

"Come one, let's get ready for training." I asked the girls, sighing slightly annoyed.

Sloane shook her head, mouth open. "You don't care, Y/n? You were supposed to get engaged. How can you be so calm?"

"I met someone," I said.

"The guy you left your engagement party with?" Jayme eyes darted between mine.

"Yes, Five." I smiled softly. "And for the first time in my life, I felt something..." I paused, thinking I said to much. "Anyways, I need to get change for training, I'll see you guys there?"

Fei nodded, before heading back downstairs along with Slone.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Y/n." Jayme stated before making her way downstairs to follow Fei and Sloane to the training room.

I hope so too.

But the truth was, I had no idea what I was doing. I just let things happen and went with the flow.

I finally made my way into my room and got changed into my training clothes. I made me way out my room and headed straight to the girls. Until I bump into someone.