Chapter 32 (Competition arising)

The little boy didn't understand and asked in a loud voice

"Grandmother, don't cry huh...." the little boy now looks a little scared and wonders if those people make his grandmother cries.

Xiao Yuan comes from a poor family and immediately understands the matter and then whispers to the old lady

"Get up, or the grandson will think my master bullies you..." the old lady immediately gets up and told the little boy

"Say thank you to our life saver..." Grandmother immediately stops crying and even shows a smile.

The little boy immediately nods and shouted loudly

"Thank you lifesaver.." the voice is cheerful and crisp and so the four including the grandmother all laugh together.

Lan Zhan nods his head to the shopkeeper's family and even sent them to the door they begin to bow and bow many times which makes the four brothers waiting in their horses look at them blankly and wonder what is going on.

However, Lan Zhan always believes that good deed doesn't have to be broadcasted and so he gave instructions to Xiao Yuan who is a little talkative to keep it quiet.

Lan Zhan knew that Wei Ying is a man of few words and Xing would not breathe a word without any instruction from Wei Ying. To Lan Zhan, although Wei Ying is his bodyguard but actually, more like his older brother and Xing is a loyal person to Wei Ying.

The four of them came out with a happy face and Xiao Yuan is holding an exquisite box and then carefully put it inside his clothes for fear that he might lose it.

The eldest brother is not a nosy man but still, he understands manners and he told them

"Thank you for your thoughts, we are more indebted to you than you think," Wen Yi told them with a bow.

Lan Zhan smiles and told them

"A birthday person must always have a gift" Lan Zhan's words seem to be not able to be refuted by anyone and so all of them nod in great agreement.

The four brothers lead the way and thus they pat their horses straight away the horses start to move forward swiftly and after a while, a group of eight people glide through the wind among the pathway of the forest moving to another city.

The journey is not long and it only takes about 2 hours with their fast horses and they arrived at a busy street in the center of the city.

The city is very lively and there are many restaurants and shops where people are all busy and selling like the modern shopping mall except that these people are in ancient clothes and the shops are not in multi-stories but rather arranged along the streets. However, Lan Zhan loves the busyness and liveliness of the streets, where children run around freely and play in groups of five to ten.

Thus, when the horses reach the city, immediately, the group of eight slow down their horses and walk in a very leisurely manner so as not to hit anyone or anything.

The four brothers were all walking in front of the visitors, however, everywhere they walked, people would just randomly greet them with the utmost respect and some even bow to them.

Some of them even stuffed fruits and vegetables into their hands and the four brothers would respectfully shake their heads and returned the stuff to them.